Kirby 3 and superstar on vita?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by cujo, May 23, 2017.

1. cujo
    OP

cujo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2017
    United States
    Hello. Im currently on version 3.36 on my vita and can get most roms I have tried to load. Donkey kong I had to find an older version but with kirby 3 and kirby superstar I just get a black screen. I am using then snes9tyl emu and didn't know if there was something i was doing wrong. Is there another Emu I can use or any way to put retroarch on 3.36? or do i need to update to 3.60 and does retroarch emulate kirby ones games?

2. Roxie Mika

Roxie Mika YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIN'

Mar 14, 2015
    United States
    Bronx, NY
    Does your emulator support SA-1? Kirby Super Star and Dream Land 3 both use it.

3. cujo
    OP

cujo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2017
    United States
    i am using snes9xtyl 0.4.2. i tried earthworm jim 2 and that doesn't work either but earthworm jim 1 does

4. THEELEMENTKH

THEELEMENTKH uɐᖵ pǝɔuɐʌp∀ dɯǝʇ∀ꓭ⅁

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    I think the best emulator for SNES is SNEStylmecm, you can try it loading it with the ark bubble or with VHBL

5. cujo
    OP

cujo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2017
    United States
    def give it a shot. I have ark 2 and thats how i load my games and install my files through the qcma backup manager on my mac. Do I place the s9xtyl folder containing the EBOOT, and .prx files in SAVEDATA or do i drop the whole folder there or do I ZIP the whole folder and extract it to the SAVEDATA? sorry for the question but i don't remember how lol

6. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    Well, I only have a 3.65 vita with VHBL so I don't know either :P
    Try to use it with VHBL and put it in the SAVEDATA folder to see if it works

7. cujo
    OP

cujo Newbie

Newcomer
    May 23, 2017
    United States
    haha Ill give it a go! I have another vita on 3.63 that i could install VHBL on, have you tried either kirby ones games on yours?

8. THEELEMENTKH

May 31, 2016
    Spain
    Hell
    I tried those games time ago on my PSP phat, Kirby 3 seemed to run ok, and superstar was laggy on the intro iirc :unsure: