RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
If you're not familiar with this game.. You probably can't help.. But I do have videos of this game on youtube

(Audio in that is off sync from camstudio, not the game)

But there is a problem with Stage 3 in all the ROM versions I can find (which might be the same rip).

So what happens is when I start the Propeller Untei/Propeller Bars, I can grab the first bar fine, when I try to transfer to the second one I just disappear, then I walk to the right but I'm at the top of the supports and the little thing showing your timing re-appears but I can't do anything, then after a bit of button mashing (I haven't tried trying to time out because I don't think of timing out in Stage 3 even though it's timed in this game XD) you see the character fall 3 times and then you see falling into the water, this happens every time in VBA, VBA GX (Wii version) and No$gba.
stage3glitch.jpg

So is that a glitch with the ROM? Is there a patch or anything? Does someone who actually have this game tell me if it does that in the actual game too?

RiderLeangle

OP
Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
For the record, here's a video of it, when recording it gave me a different version of the Propeller Untei glitch where I went forward and not straight to the back of the top like in the pictures.

And I also noticed it wasn't letting me off the Gyakso Conveyor. so that might be something to look into too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.