Kingy's copypasta, but it's translated to 10 languages, then back to English

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by smileyhead, Jan 15, 2017.

1. smileyhead
    OP

smileyhead Bow ties are cool.

GBAtemp Patron
    smileyhead is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 31, 2015
    Hungary
    Budakeszi, Hungary
    Windows 7, Microsoft Windows Vista, a piece of information in a new evil beauty. Kingy but I (b) do you want for Windows 10, Windows, Wild and Flooring? Microsoft provides a church. We sell hot dummy shit junk junk and some can do is not wasting more. The cycle. "President whah B-B Tree?" Hahhahhae Well, that's unattractive. Nonsense, and twice I think the Ubuntu Linux distro can only be used to simultaneously heat up your windows. , "MR wrong skin winedow Bibi" segregation Two terminus, I have a lazy pig, but for you, "AUU Methoxy hahahahahah suprier LMOA" Oh, you are guilty if you find the glass bitch. Block glass windows .. The Microsoft called the game, but hated new intelligence. I love you

List of languages:
    English -> Hungarian -> Japanese -> Spanish -> Vietnamese -> Zulu -> Greek -> German -> Russian -> Ukrainian -> Simplified Chinese -> Traditional Chinese -> English

@TheKingy34

2. TheKingy34

TheKingy34 ҉

Feb 21, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England I guess
    Hawaiin, Hungarian, Korean, Nepali, Swedish, Latin, Icelandic and back to English:
    Windows 7, Windows Vista glory information he'āpana evil. But Kingyo (b), you are 10, Windows, floors, and animal desire for Windows? Microsoft has a number of churches. Hot stuff you weigh, sexual certain waste. Wheel. "President Whah B, B to the trees," Hahhahhae attractive. At this point I can be considered twice in the heat, you can just use Ubuntu Linux to Windows administration. "Mr. Satan forth from the presence winedow drunk" two pigs always have, but you will, "AUU yl haha hahahah supra LMOA" Oh, glass, when evil and falsity. Stained glass windows. Game Microsoft but the effect of hatred. I love you

Original:
    Windows 7 is a fine piece of art created by Microsoft which was a improvement of the mistake so-called Windows Vista. 'But Kingy, why the fuck do you like Windows Savage over My (ugly) Windows 10? Because fuck Microsoft, that's why. You're a fucking idiot, spyware, fucking selling my shit to other shit to gain shit to do more shit. And the cycle continues. "B-b-buh whah abut Linuz, King?" HAHAHA, fuck no. Linux is full of idiots who think Ubuntu is the only distro and they also use WINE in a fucking dual boot with Windows. 'B-b-but I wan my linuz termin on meh winedow" Well fucking get a dual boot, you lazy bastard. And if you think 'auu meto is suprier hahahahahah lmoa' You are wrong because Glass > fucking... Transparent blocks. Microsoft Windows is becoming Call of Duty, only the smart ones hate the new releases. Love you <3

3. Touko White

Touko White miqrojamie

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    Windows Vista wasn't a mistake. There was considerable improvements after Service Pack 2 was released.
    RTM was bollocks though.

(Also, Windows 7 now spies on you, because they changed the update system)

hobbledehoy899 likes this.
  4. cheuble

cheuble Marieism™

Feb 6, 2016
    France
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Land
    No french?
    [​IMG]

5. Touko White

Touko White miqrojamie

Jan 12, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England
    that's one of the few good uses of the triggered meme

6. sunnaryt

sunnaryt GBAtemp Regular

Mar 1, 2016
    United States
    I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

hobbledehoy899 and Touko White like this.
  7. Chary

Chary Never sleeps

pip Reporter
    GBAtemp Patron
    Chary is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Oct 2, 2012
    United States
    This is true beauty. I shed a tear. 10/10

TheKingy34 and cheuble like this.
  8. Subtle Demise

Subtle Demise h

Sep 17, 2009
    United States
    D seems to be a bit Voord. Do you refer to Linux, actually GNU / Linux, or GNU Linux plus? Linux is another operating system, but instead, another of the free GNU systems consists of a complete operating system, such as POSIX components. Many computer users run modified versions of the GNU system everyday without warning. Due to the strange distortion of events, the issue of GNU and what is commonly used today is often called Linux, and many users basically do not recognize that it is a GNU system developed by the GNU project. There really is Linux, but these people use it, but I was using only a part of the system. Linux is the kernel. A program in the system gives machine resources to other running programs. The core is an integral part of the operating system, but it itself is useless. It only works within the operating system-wide framework. Linux is usually used in conjunction with the GNU operating system, the whole system is basically GNU, or Linux / GNU / Linux added. Every so-called Linux distribution actually spreads to GNU / Linux!

9. B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N

B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N oh no

Jun 7, 2016
    United States
    Sixth Circle of Hell
    It's a good thing I use Ubuntu, then. I love simultaneously heating my Windows.

Also, where's the Klingon

Last edited by B_E_P_I_S_M_A_N, Jan 16, 2017
    smileyhead likes this.