Kingston 2gb

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by greenslumber, Jun 14, 2007.

1. greenslumber
    OP

greenslumber Member

Newcomer
    Jun 1, 2007
    UK
    Hello All,
    This may be the wrong forum IDK but here i am anyway.
    I checked scorpei's guide for m3 compatibility, but it does not have the kingston 2gb on the list,
    Is the kingston 2gb 100% compat? or are there variations that we have to take into account such as taiwan/japan?
    Or is it perfectly kosher to buy one [​IMG]
    Thanks for any help given

2. hankchill

hankchill I Pwn n00bs.

Nov 5, 2005
    Canada
    Outer Space
    Just because a card isn't listed doesn't mean it's not compatible.

Kingston cards conform to MicroSD standards, so there's no reason why their 2GB one wouldn't work. I can almost guarantee you it'll be fine [​IMG]

3. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Nov 28, 2006
    For all M3 cards (slot 1 and 2), Tony Hawk will slowdown (well it does on mine), so you should be expecting that. It will most likely also crash in Castlevania: POR if you ever try that game and wonder why you freeze randomly.

4. asiannyc

asiannyc Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 4, 2006
    i have the kingston 2gb from taiwan micro sd on my m3 simply and it works perfectly, also to note i havent felt the slow down for tony hawk and i'm currently playing castlevania POR on it with no problems. Go for it man

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice