kingston 2gb microsd from Amazon

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by str1der_D, Sep 11, 2007.

Sep 11, 2007
  1. str1der_D
    OP

Newcomer str1der_D Newbie

United States
    i think someone posted that they bought from amazon before and they got a japanese version, but im wondering if anyone else bought from them too, and if they did, did they get a japanese one too? im thinkin maybe its a toss up whether or not u get the japanese one from amazon. amazon got em for 27 with free shipping. anyone? thanks in advance.

2. wrathek

Member wrathek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    idk if it will be japanese, but it's been proven that it doesn't matter anymore. If you get one from taiwan? you just reformat it w/ 64k clusters

3. str1der_D
    OP

Newcomer str1der_D Newbie

United States
    wow thanks for the fast reply

its not that i have the taiwan version. its just i dont wanna buy a taiwan version because everyone says it has slow results. but it doesnt matter anymore? when did anyone figure this out? although id rather get the japanese version to be safe.

is the sdc/2gb model number supposedly the japanese version?

4. wrathek

Member wrathek GBAtemp Regular

United States
    idk when it was "figured out" i just remember reading somewhere after my 2gb Sandisk taiwan froze on PoR, that if you reformat it with 64k clusters, it works just fine.

and again, dunno nothin bout kingston, sorry bud

5. Zombie_Mario

Member Zombie_Mario GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I got my 2GB Kingston from Amazon (USA). It was made in Japan too so I was glad.

6. gk365

Newcomer gk365 Newbie

United States
    I ordered from Amazon too and it was made in Japan. Arrived in the mail 2 days ago.