Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by zfunk007, Jul 29, 2007.

Jul 29, 2007

Kingston 2GB Micro SD Card by zfunk007 at 8:17 AM (1,107 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. zfunk007
    OP

Newcomer zfunk007 Member

United States
    I was wondering if anyone could direct me to a reasonable and trustworthy place to get a Kingston 2GB Micro SD card (made in Japan of course) for my Supercard DS One. I have been looking on eBay and a couple other places but would like some reccomendations. I also haven't actually got my Supercard yet so I was wondering also if there were any good combo deals anywhere. Any help would be appreciated [​IMG]

2. Icarus

Member Icarus fire walk with me

United States
    Dealextreme.com. You can't go wrong with them =] Slow shipping but the best prices !!

3. kersplatty

Member kersplatty GBAtemp Regular

United States
    ^^ What he says, could take a week but totally worth it, also if your in UK play.com have a sale, maybe they'll have cheap memory

4. 4saken

Member 4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Australia
    Take a week? More like 3 weeks. Also, the kingston I got from DX was in Taiwanese packaging (Assy in Taiwan) on the back, but the card was Japanese (tested)

5. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Yeah, if you don't want to wait two weeks to a monthfor your order to arrive, just to save a few extra measly dollars, then order it from DZ Tech.

The 2GB Kingston Japan is $22.95, and comes with a free reader. Mine arrived in only two days. It's a very trust worthy, and the guy that owns it provides great customer service.

6. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
  7. zfunk007
    OP

Newcomer zfunk007 Member

United States
    DZ Tech is trustworthy? And fast shipping? Great! That was one of the places I was looking at. I will order one tonight then.

Another question, I was looking at DealExtreme for my card, but you guys are saying it takes 1-4 weeks for delivery? Uck, I really don't want to wait that long. 1 week I can handle, but not 2 or 4. What other places can I get a Supercard DS One at that won't take a month to get here? Price really doesn't matter so much. I just want a trustworthy and good place.

8. Rayder

Former Staff Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

United States
    I bought my R4 from realhotstuff.com and it was delivered in 6 days.....

http://www.realhotstuff.com/supercard-supercard-c-32_53.html

I KNOW that Newegg is trustworthy, we've bought thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them.

As for RealHotStuff, I bought my SCminiSD and R4DS from them without issues.

9. h8uthemost

Member h8uthemost GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Agreed with Rayder. Realhotstuff is the best, and most trustworthy site online. I've been buying from them for about a year now. I've placed many orders, and all of them have arrived in two days or less(I always pay the extra dollar and get the DHL 2day Ground Shipping).

10. FifthE1ement

Member FifthE1ement GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    www.SuperCardStore.com has them for cheap and they have great warranty and customer support services. I recently review this device and many other microSD cards which you can find at the site in my sig. Congrats if you make a new purchase.

Enjoy,

FifthE1ement [​IMG]