Kingston 1gig microsd model SDC/1GB or US Modular

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by gatorade, Apr 13, 2007.

1. gatorade
    OP

Member gatorade GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If anyone has a kingston 1gig microsd model SDC/1GB or a US Modular 1gig microsd, can you tell me how compatible they are with tony hawk games, por, etc?

2. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    Kingston made in japan of any size should be fine. I don't think major resellers carry the taiwan one any more. I'd like to know too about the US Modular but I doubt it is very good. Just order some kingston from meritline or shop4tech and you should be fine.

Someone needs to post compatability of the US Modular or at least the country of origin.

3. aquariumboy

Newcomer aquariumboy Advanced Member

United States
    i have a japanese 1GB kingston microSD and a r4ds and iv been able play any nds rom on the market without any troubles, the only time iv had white screens was when i forgot i loaded my patched version of pokemon pearl for my M3.

4. mrgodai

Newcomer mrgodai Member

United States
    US Modular uses Toshiba Japan models, and some are Made in Taiwan

5. amptor

Banned amptor Banned

United States
    That's good to know, will just have to wait and see if buy.com does another deal then. Thanks [​IMG]

6. gatorade
    OP

Member gatorade GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The retail box should say made in japan right? All microsd cards of the same brand and size look the same right?

anybody used a US modular card and can comment on how it works? otherwise I might just go to a store and look for one made in japan