That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, the rebate is over, so you cannot buy this for $6 anymore. However, you can get it for $12 at Newegg.com or $13 at Buy.com after google checkout. It's still a great deal, just not as great as the topic states. And there aren't any rebates in either of those deals, so that makes life a bit easier.

To get it at Newegg.com for $12 bucks, you have to use a coupon.

1GB Kingston MicroSD at Newegg

Coupon for Newegg:
EMC130MCROSD1GB

Kingston 1gb microsd at buy.com

This is just a great deal that I wanted to share with everybody
smile.gif

EDIT: Deleted old deal with the rebate, and added to $12 and $13 deals. (both without rebates)

Foie

That one guy
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oops. I forgot that the rebate ended so soon. Well, I guess you would have had to have purchased it by yesterday for the rebate to work. Sorry, the deal is over
nyanya.gif

Well, you can still get it for $13 without the rebate. That deal is still pretty good.

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Newegg has a bunch of 1GB MicroSD cards for $12 plus about $5 in shipping, no rebates, including Kingston. I think I will order a couple soon...

I ordered one of these and it was made in Taiwan. I'm not sure if that is always the case though. I don't think NewEgg is sorting them by manufacturing country.

digger12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Newegg has a bunch of 1GB MicroSD cards for $12 plus about $5 in shipping, no rebates, including Kingston. I think I will order a couple soon...

I ordered one of these and it was made in Taiwan. I'm not sure if that is always the case though. I don't think NewEgg is sorting them by manufacturing country.

They *do* sort by country. There's two different listings. The SDC/1GB is Japanese, but the SDC/1GBKR is Taiwanese.

bl21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

They *do* sort by country. There's two different listings. The SDC/1GB is Japanese, but the SDC/1GBKR is Taiwanese.

thx, these infor is very helpful for me to choose tf cards.

R0YB0T

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I definitely read a post by someone here that you randomly get either the Japanese or the Taiwanese versions regardless of the version you order on newegg.
Basically SDC/1GB and SDC/1GBKR can both be from Taiwan or Japan.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Takrin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yep frequent newegg customer, i got happy and thought it was japanese version then received it still its almost as fast as my sandisk ultra II 1gb so its not too bad

GameGeezer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.