Hardware King's Story not working with VGA?

bikbok

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey!

I am using a vdigi-vga-cable for my wii so that I can use it on a computer monitor.
With this new game, Little King's Story, I am experiencing problems. It seems like there's a glitch in the resolution settings, so that I can see in a glimpse of a second the intro screen, but it is way out to the right and cut off, so it's not good for anything. After this the screen just goes black, but I can hear the game playing.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Does anyone know of a compatibility list for the vdgi-cable?

lll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think Little King's Story only supports 576i, not 480p. Unless either your VGA adapter does deinterlacing or your monitor supports interlaced signals then you're out of luck, which is what it sounds like in your case.

There are at least a couple of other games with no progressive scan support, e.g. (off the top of my head) Kororinpa and Trauma Center: Second Opinion, as well as a lot of VC stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.