King's Bounty: The Legend... FREE on Steam...?

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
d88WY.png

Open up your Steam client (logged in of course), search up "King's Bounty: The Legend", it should say you already have the game, download it and wait.

Now go and gift me something for telling you this ;D

But seriously, this is most likely a bug. It'll most likely fix itself after a while so people with a low bandwidth cap beware.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
haha, it actually worked..
i wonder if you lose the game once they realize or if they can't tell who owns it and who doesn't..

Darksage098

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It said to me that I had to pay for it, but once i refreshed the page again, i got the same message that I already owned it. Thanks for the heads up about this. I'm downloading right now.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cheers, thanks for the heads up!

Downloading it now. Does it have multiplayer?

EDIT: Hmm it seems like a pretty good game according to IGN, I'm glad its free! And i also needed a RPG to play anyways so thanks

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
I just tried playing it and it says "This game is no longer free." So much for that...:c
Did you try to download it or actually launch the game? Cos I'm still downloading it fine
unsure.gif

But it no longer says that you own it on the steam store page

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
zeromac said:
TDWP FTW said:
I just tried playing it and it says "This game is no longer free." So much for that...:c
Did you try to download it or actually launch the game? Cos I'm still downloading it fine
unsure.gif

I had already downloaded it. You might as well cancel your download. It'll say purchase instead of play in your game library after you try to launch it...:/

zeromac

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TDWP FTW said:
zeromac said:
TDWP FTW said:
unsure.gif

I had already downloaded it. You might as well cancel your download. It'll say purchase instead of play in your game library after you try to launch it...:/
Ah dam your right. Ah well i didn't waste much bandwidth since i have 1TB
tongue.gif

I know this isn't the place to ask but anyone have any recommendations for a RPG akin to diablo and this? except without the turn based combat?

I want something that has customizable armor and how your appearance changes depending on what you wear?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: If you want a good system to port it to, at least have a good programmer and knowledge.