Gaming Kingdom simulation game

Jeff88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Does anyone know any good kingdom simulation game for DS? I love Romance of the Three Kingdoms from PS2 and wondering if there is a DS version of it.
The only english kingdom simulation that I know in DS is Civilization DS, which is pretty nice in my opinion too. So anyone know more games like this?

Jeff88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sims kingdom is out of the question, just because it has kingdom in the title, its not a kingdom simulation
frown.gif

Sims city was alright, but I prefer the game when you have your own country and planning diplomacy, war, trade, etc to the neighbour kingdom. Just like Romance of the three kingdom series and Civilization.

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeff88 said:
Does anyone know any good kingdom simulation game for DS? I love Romance of the Three Kingdoms from PS2 and wondering if there is a DS version of it.
The only english kingdom simulation that I know in DS is Civilization DS, which is pretty nice in my opinion too. So anyone know more games like this?

Shabadage said:
QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Nov 27 2008, 03:44 AM) command and conquer is like those games

Command & Conquer is nothing like those games.

Umm, you might try Civilization.

Shabadage

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updowners said:
Jeff88 said:

Shabadage said:
QUOTE(ball2012003 @ Nov 27 2008, 03:44 AM) command and conquer is like those games

Command & Conquer is nothing like those games.

Umm, you might try Civilization.

Wow. I need to sleep it seems.

Jeff88

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Isn't that Japanese? I can't read Japanese at all, so playing that time of game in a completely foreign language would be impossible for me
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM