Kingdom Hearts Unchained X

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Today Kingdom Hearts Unchained X got released on the American Google Play Store, and i want to play it but im not from North America. If it is allowed to post apk links here (its a free app) can someone send me a link to a english apk?

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Seeing as KH13 has the same link for KHUX.apk then we can assume it's safe.

I'm still waiting for EU release :glare: (i probably won't be able to transfer progress between regions so i'll wait).

Worst save/progress migration ever, you need a facebook account.
At least the japanese version has google account/facebook/twitter/japanese_social_network.

I hope they'll add other migration methods in future updates.
Unless someone can test it with titanium backup :P

Patxinco

Riding a Shooting Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Seeing as KH13 has the same link for KHUX.apk then we can assume it's safe.

I'm still waiting for EU release :glare: (i probably won't be able to transfer progress between regions so i'll wait).

Worst save/progress migration ever, you need a facebook account.
At least the japanese version has google account/facebook/twitter/japanese_social_network.

I hope they'll add other migration methods in future updates.
Unless someone can test it with titanium backup :P
I'm like you, playing on japanese one since the release, and waiting for EU release, but if it's necessary FB account to migrate data, i'm gonna pass and start over.

Grim Ripper

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I don't think you can migrate data between different regions even if you use a facebook account.
We could find someone i ask though.

I don't like the migration method cause i don't have a facebook account and i don't intend to create one.
Things would be simpler if we had the google account option since it's required in order to download the game from play store.

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Something about the game is really wierd. When im on Wifi the game needs 1min+ to load to the next screen, but if i use my mobile internet it only needs like 5 seconds. But i already used it all, and i cant even browse facebook with it, but it loads a game faster than my Wifi? Wierd

Justinde75

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm playing the legit NA one and I have had no problems with loading whether on Wifi or data.
Seems weird
Maybe its because of my region? It really takes up to 2 minutes for the mission to end and to start a new one, and i dont have a slow phone either (Nexus 4)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.