Hacking Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded won't work for Acekard 2i?

BrittanyRoberts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have downloaded multiple roms for Re: Coded and none of them work. My Acekard is currently updated to the latest software. All my other roms work on my Acekard, and the KH roms work with DeSmuMe, but very laggy. But at least I'm able to run them... with my Acekard it won't get past the loading page. So what could be the problem? Can anyone help me please? Thanks!

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Theres latest software and theres akaio. Akaio is the one being updated its even recommended on acekard website.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use panasonic SD Formatter v3.1 to format your micro sd card after backing up all your files, and try again. Plus, try a different place for your roms, or make a new backup of your original game. :)

BrittanyRoberts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I have the latest Akaio, sorry, and I'm in the process of formatting it. As for the AP, the rom I'm using was able to run on Desmume no problem. Do I need to do something different with the Acekard? I have the AntiPiracy turned on in the settings.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Did you patch it yet? If I remember correctly it has AP.
AKAIO has updated way past the need for patching it.
As suggested before, just backing up and reformatting with this, then making sure you have the latest AKAIO and loaders

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it doesn't work with the latest version of AKAIO, then is your rom is probably the issue. like Catboy said, patching for this game is no longer required.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested KH: Recoded on my own Acekard 2i, and it boots up great. Try turning auto-anti piracy to "off," and then boot the game. I know it sounds wrong, but sometimes AKAIO gets screwy for a rom or two, every now and then, and this will be the remedy. Good luck. :D

BrittanyRoberts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm going to go ahead and reload the new loaders, menu, etc later today. I tried turning off the antipiracy both in the system settings and in the rom settings, then alternating the two, but no help. I'm not sure if it's anti piracy, because when I select the game it shows the blue "loading" then yellow "loading" then it just stays there. And, like I said, it runs on Desmume no problem.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Smiths, who is part of the AKAIO team, as well as a long time member here, along with Another World, who is on the gbatemp magazine staff, ran into this same issue. Starting from scratch and been the "fix." Sometimes the issue can be a single file, that when added to your micro sd card, will cause breakage of one rom. A good old start from scratch is quite easy, and you can be assured that one of your files is the problem, if it doesn't work after that. Make sure you download everything again, and use the acekard website to obtain all the files. Good luck Brittany! :D

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I'm going to go ahead and reload the new loaders, menu, etc later today. I tried turning off the antipiracy both in the system settings and in the rom settings, then alternating the two, but no help. I'm not sure if it's anti piracy, because when I select the game it shows the blue "loading" then yellow "loading" then it just stays there. And, like I said, it runs on Desmume no problem.

Make sure you have no sav file created for Kingdom Hearts before you re-try.

BrittanyRoberts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Did you patch it yet? If I remember correctly it has AP.
AKAIO has updated way past the need for patching it.
As suggested before, just backing up and reformatting with this, then making sure you have the latest AKAIO and loaders
This completely worked!! Thanks a whole stinking bunch!! Thanks everyone for your help, you guys are the best :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Water park was quite fun