ROM Hack Kingdom Hearts Re: Coded Problem

saruto1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I started playing the game on my R4 SDHC with Wood R4. I get past the beginning cut scene. But then when you defeat the heartless that you must destroy at the beginning of the game and it tells you to install the level up chip...I click start and it freezes. Someone help. I haven't patched the game yet. Also this is the US version.

Someone please tell me what I need to do.

r3gR3t

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Since you're using R4-SDHC, try using YSMenu. You can get it from Retro's guide on TT/YSMenu
Use the files inde the R4 clones YSMenu folder, those are the one that worker for me, and I own an R4-SDHC
wink.gif

saruto1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r3gR3t said:
Since you're using R4-SDHC, try using YSMenu. You can get it from Retro's guide on TT/YSMenu
Use the files inde the R4 clones YSMenu folder, those are the one that worker for me, and I own an R4-SDHC
wink.gif
Can you link me to it?

ShinigamiZRX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mesiskope said:
Ive got a better problem what the fuck do you have to do in order to get the alternate ending cards in agrabah and hollow bastion.

Was vulgarity really necessary? Although I do understand the frustration with Agrabah.
Try destroying all the boxes and heartless, then catching Iago with less than 30s left. Hollow Bastion, take longer than 1min to defeat Pete, and longer than 2min to reach Maleficent

saruto1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay I got everything working. The US version of Re: Coded is working. The start button doesn't freeze on me. Thank you r3gR3t for the help. Also thank you RetroGameFan for the tools I needed. Moderator please lock.

arko8511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I also have r4 sdhc with 4gb, but it doesnt work with me, could someone please help me?
Got firmware 1.34 but ysmenu(6.46) from retrogamefan doesn't work, get a rom loading error=4 with every game, even old ones

Quickmanch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arko8511 said:
I also have r4 sdhc with 4gb, but it doesnt work with me, could someone please help me?
Got firmware 1.34 but ysmenu(6.46) from retrogamefan doesn't work, get a rom loading error=4 with every game, even old ones

Did you open the TT Menu and then open the YSmenu through the TT menu and then load the game? Also it seems the EU CRACKED version works the best.

arko8511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Quickmanch said:
arko8511 said:

Did you open the TT Menu and then open the YSmenu through the TT menu and then load the game? Also it seems the EU CRACKED version works the best.

Don't have TTmenu, all I have is: //games//
//moonmemo//
//moonshl2//
//ttmenu//
//_patch//
ysmenu

Quickmanch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arko8511 said:
Quickmanch said:
arko8511 said:

//moonmemo//
//moonshl2//
//ttmenu//
//_patch//
ysmenu
Ok download the latest TTmenu, its pretty easy to find so don't worry. Extract that into your folder so that you have Ys and TT in there and then when you turn the game on open TTmenu and then open Ysmenu through TTmenu then load the game. I recommend eu cracked version

arko8511

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Quickmanch said:
arko8511 said:
Quickmanch said:
arko8511 said:

//moonmemo//
//moonshl2//
//ttmenu//
//_patch//
ysmenu
Ok download the latest TTmenu, its pretty easy to find so don't worry. Extract that into your folder so that you have Ys and TT in there and then when you turn the game on open TTmenu and then open Ysmenu through TTmenu then load the game. I recommend eu cracked version

thanks, it works now

CarinioBrutal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
gokujr1000 said:
Download the Europe Version. It's cracked so that means you don't need any AP Bypasses.

The European patch does work but the OST and the character voices are distorted. Like in Slw-mo.
glare.gif
Anyone notices this too? I'm using EDGE flash cart. It ruins the gameplay...

Is there any other way to fix this? You guys think in the long run they will release a 100% anomaly-free rom?

Feedbacks are appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte