Gaming Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Official English Trailer (HQ)

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Original wobbly camera clip

New improved zoomed in steady camera clip

The Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded English trailer has been re-cammed and is now more visible including the text and more looks at the names of english commands
New commands i've noticed

Swat Dive
Detonation

Links
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOS-3J-y0mU - Original Cammed Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8I6S_PAGk - New Zoomed Trailer and Higher Quality

EDIT- Can a mod please make it so the videos are viewable?

Kme92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
shayminSKY said:
I reckon what they have done with the talking is stupid. what happened to the 3dness?

They cut away one if its dimensions
ohmy.gif

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shayminSKY said:
I reckon what they have done with the talking is stupid. what happened to the 3dness?
Talking i have no clue what you mean. The game is still 3D, more so than the original Coded in fact, which used 2D sprites for all characters. You can still rotate the camera around too, so i'm not sure what you're talking about...

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
shayminSKY said:
Talking i have no clue what you mean. The game is still 3D, more so than the original Coded in fact, which used 2D sprites for all characters. You can still rotate the camera around too, so i'm not sure what you're talking about...

I think he meant the dialog between the characters outside of cut scenes.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah i understand. I kind of like it though. It beats the original Coded's bland text boxes ripped strait from Chain of Memories (GBA). And it reminds me of The World Ends With You. Not that it matter much though.

This is what Coded's cutscenes looked like-
kingdom-hearts-coded-famitsu-1.jpg

This feels like an improvement at the very least-
yY2gE8WSx38ht76Nbq9Z2C8NDVH522CJ.jpg

Expressions are far better, full body ones. The explained why they didn't use the ingame engine, they felt the ingame ones in Days didn't have enough expression. Characters did tend to look a bit blank in that game when they weren't using mugshots or videos.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Can't wait for this game!! First Days, then Birth By Sleep and now Coded, damn this series is never-ending (even though these are spin-offs)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P7mAPWYcgE