Country

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
30084pm said:
huh.gif
then maybe their making it for the ds rather than 3DS cos then I would expect them to make it better, considering 3DS's graphic capabilites

thanks for the pic
It has been always known this new game was for the DS.

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country

Tsunii

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
30084pm said:
Tsunii said:
Giratina3 said:
30084pm said:
I think they would improve the graphics if they moved to 3DS so this might be fake?
Nope. Check this site.
http://na.square-enix.com/e310/gamesDetail.html?id=10
its real
*image snip*

this is what I saw so I thought that maybe that was fake because I initially thought that it was 3DS only.
Now I think they are releasing on both platforms
if they go for both platforms i really hope they will make two different games:
KH re:coded and KH 3D

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts 3DS is a remake. Re: Coded is Jiminy Cricket going back to find out why he had a page full of text that he did not write. No one knows what worlds are going to be included in Re: Coded. Maybe Traverse Town is the main world for both games. Maybe Re: Coded is a DS remake, which I think is unlikely.

There is a standalone 3DS Kingdom Hearts (remake of KH1) title though. Well, scratch that. There will be a standalone 3DS Kingdom Hearts title.

renton56

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually this is a legit thing by square enix

Game Info
Sora’s journey in KINGDOM HEARTS II has drawn to a close, and now a new tale is set to begin.
Jiminy Cricket is looking over the journal he used to document his first adventure with Sora when he discovers a mysterious message. He didn’t write it—so how on earth did it get there? King Mickey is determined to find out, so he and his friends decide to digitize the journal and delve into its deepest secrets. Inside this “datascape” dwells a second Sora who is about to embark on a grand adventure of his very own.

announced for nintendo DS

TBA release date

sounds like a retelling of the first story imo

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 3DS one is just a tech demo for now, we don't know what it will end up being eventually. There's even a scene of Sora fighting a giant nobody that doesn't appear till KH2 (and Roxas fights). So it's nothing more than a tech demo to show off the 3DS and an engine they're building for whatever game it turns out to be.

Re:Coded is a remake of the mobile phone game. From the top screenshot, it is clearly using the same base engine from 358/2 Days with updated commands like BBS. There's promise there, this isn't just a lazy port, so keep your hopes up!

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Weird, SE's own Shinji Hashimoto said it is in fact a new game...
QUOTE said:
Square Enix producer Shinji Hashimoto has offered up some clarification on the Kingdom Hearts game that was announced today at Nintendo's E3 press conference as part of a rush of 3DS third party announcements.

Slides at the press conference listed the game as "Kingdom Hearts 3D Demo." However, Nintendo's press materials listed "Kingdom Hearts Franchise." So is 3DS going to get an actual Kingdom Hearts game?

The answer is yes. In a set of posts at the Square Enix Members Twitter, Hashimoto provided clarification on the matter. "KH3D is a completely original title," he Tweeted.

"With this and KHRc, two KH games will appear on portable game machines," he added in reference to the recently announced DS title, Kingdom Hearts Re-Coded.
http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/06/1...moto_on_kh_3ds/

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
The 3DS one is just a tech demo for now, we don't know what it will end up being eventually. There's even a scene of Sora fighting a giant nobody that doesn't appear till KH2 (and Roxas fights). So it's nothing more than a tech demo to show off the 3DS and an engine they're building for whatever game it turns out to be.

Re:Coded is a remake of the mobile phone game. From the top screenshot, it is clearly using the same base engine from 358/2 Days with updated commands like BBS. There's promise there, this isn't just a lazy port, so keep your hopes up!
Wait, so some of the games they planned for E3 might not see the light of day? That's saddening. They had so many good titles announced.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, i didn't mean that. I mean that for now, they're using simple demos to show off the system. They'll later evolve into their own games and generally scrap most of the plot concepts established in the demo.

Helix94

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww man he called it KH3D. I hope the games for the 3DS don't all have 3D at the end. I'm tired of all the Super's, 64's, DS's, and sometimes Wii's. We don't need 3D now.

Xale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hells Malice said:
I see sora is main character.
Instantly lost interest. Sora sucks.
then you might as well lose interest in the entire series, Sora will be the main character until the end

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I hate myself