'Kingdom Hearts III' E3 Trailers & Special Editions Announced

email_logo_kingdom_hearts_iii.jpg

After finally getting a release date for the much anticipated game yesterday, Square Enix released a bunch of new trailers for Kingdom Hearts III. The first one showcased the enchanted world of Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Frozen at the Xbox E3 briefing transporting viewers through the familiar frosty landscapes of Arendelle alongside Queen Elsa:

In addition to the Frozen announcement trailer, Square Enix released an additional gameplay video, showcasing new footage from the previously released Toy Story, Hercules and Tangled areas:

“With the release set for next January, I apologize for having to ask for a little more time than what was previously announced” said Director, Tetsuya Nomura in a press release today. “The entire development team is pouring their love for the franchise into KINGDOM HEARTS III and is striving to create a game that all players will enjoy. We are currently at the last stages of development but will work tirelessly until the end to deliver the very best KINGDOM HEARTS game to date.”

SQUARE ENIX also revealed the special editions including:
  • Deluxe Edition - $79.99
    • Exclusive steelbook packaging
    • Mini art book with concept artwork by Tetsuya Nomura
    • Collectible KINGDOM HEARTS III pin
KH3_DeluxeEdition_Beauty.jpg
  • Deluxe Edition + Bring Arts Figures - The KINGDOM HEARTS III Deluxe Edition and Bring Arts Sora, Donald, and Goofy Set bundled separately will be available in limited quantities for $229.99. Fans can now preorder the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 system versions exclusively from the SQUARE ENIX Online Store.
KH3_BRINGArts_Beauty.jpg

KINGDOM HEARTS III will be available for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 on January 29, 2019.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

kingfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Square always tends to have amazing preorders so I'm probably in for it. I am so hyped for this game I can't wait and it seems like I might as well make it a big even since who knows when we will get the next one.

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Why does the game feel like it's running at 60 FPS, if it is it will be a welcome bonus.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
80 Euros for a cheap pin, an artbook with 10 pages and a silly steelbook. Way to go Square Enix! :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?