Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on PS4 31st March 2017

During Paris Games Week, Square Enix Ltd.,and Disney revealed KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

The HD remastered compilation brings six beloved KINGDOM HEARTS adventures to the PlayStation®4, and combined with the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, gives fans the opportunity to experience all of their favourite moments from the series so far for the very first time on one platform.

For those new to the series, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX also provides the perfect opportunity to jump in and experience the magic of the KINGDOM HEARTS ahead of the release of the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III.

The full list of titles included in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
To watch the announcement trailer now, featuring music from singer and songwriter Utada Hikaru, visit:

The full opening movie for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was also revealed during the show. To watch now, visit:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will be available in Europe and PAL territories for the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

:arrow:Kingdom Hearts Official Site

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I want it for pc!!! I need kingdom hearts on pc without downloading a whole bunch of emulators...
You could always just patch the Kingdom Hearts (and II) Final mix with English translation/dub and use cheat codes for 60 fps, widescreen and scaled HUD on PCSX2. It gets you somewhat close to 1.5 and 2.5
I, and probably many others, feel that SE is just doing everything they can to put off KH3. I mean, as of now, we've gotten 3 HD Remakes, as well as an HD Remake of an HD Remake. It seems just a tad ridiculous, and, in my opinion, they're wasting resources on these remakes which could have been better spent towards KH3.
Lol it's a port not a HD remake of a HD remake... We don't even have a date for KH3 and are still waiting for 2.8 Final Prologue. I also highly doubt the team doing KH3 and KH2.8 are working on porting KH 1.5 and 2.5 to the PS4.

I don't know if you haven't noticed but Square Enix likes to spend years developing new games. Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy XV (Final Fantasy Versus XIII) both games have been in development since 2006. That's 10 years of concepts and development for both games. Also Kingdom Hearts is a collaborative game with Disney which would probably slow down development a tad due to different visions of the game.

Justinde75

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I already played every game on there to completion, so there is no real reason to get this on launch. If I get a good deal, sure i'll get it just to play kh games in 60 fps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo