Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on PS4 31st March 2017

During Paris Games Week, Square Enix Ltd.,and Disney revealed KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

The HD remastered compilation brings six beloved KINGDOM HEARTS adventures to the PlayStation®4, and combined with the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, gives fans the opportunity to experience all of their favourite moments from the series so far for the very first time on one platform.

For those new to the series, KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX also provides the perfect opportunity to jump in and experience the magic of the KINGDOM HEARTS ahead of the release of the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III.

The full list of titles included in KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
  • KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD remastered cinematics)

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS II FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX
  • KINGDOM HEARTS Re:coded
To watch the announcement trailer now, featuring music from singer and songwriter Utada Hikaru, visit:

The full opening movie for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue was also revealed during the show. To watch now, visit:

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will be available in Europe and PAL territories for the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.

:arrow:Kingdom Hearts Official Site

Braig

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I've got them both for my ps3...Well, to buy the ps4, when the 2.8 will come out and when the legendary kingdom hearts 3 will come true, I'll have only to trust my big brother, that he may have kindness towards me.

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
During Paris Games Week, Square Enix Ltd.,and Disney revealed KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX will launch on the PlayStation®4 on 31st March 2017.
Wohoo! I wasn't sure if they'd ever do it, but I'm glad they did. Now I can finally replay all (most?) my kingdom heart games on one console.

And hopefully they don't mess it up. And this means a PC release maybeh.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So to be honest, is there any reason to own this if we already paid $80 ($40 for each) on ps3? You know besides the fact is on ps4 and?

Maybe if it was sold under these conditions.
  • All content on one disc.
  • Allows save from ps3 system to work on this. (probably some conversion tool like how metal gear solid hd transferring)
  • Low cost (not a $60 game)
  • Faster load times, improved details and visuals, SOMETHING EXTRA (even if it was like some stat booster thing like in pc port of final fantasy 7/8/9 to boost stats)
Come on square, can't just do this to millions of people, starting to look supicious like Pc port of ffvii to ps4.... for $16 :wtf:

Reactions: osaka35
D

Deleted User

Damn,I got them both on ps3 already.Oh we'll then,too bad they won't be going to pc

Condarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We want it on the Nintendo Switch!

Hasn't the console versions for Kingdom Hearts been historically Playstation? I know it came on 3ds and I think there were a couple of Gameboy games, but I didn't really think it caught on too well for Nintendo. I figure since they have always released it on PS and since it was born there, they would take that into consideration and realize that their audience are PS owners (it makes the most sense to me at least). They may port it to switch later.

Last edited by Condarkness,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I didn't get a chance to play this since I didn't have a PS3, but now that I have a PS4 this is amazing, definitely a day 1 buy for me.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hasn't the console versions for Kingdom Hearts been historically Playstation? I know it came on 3ds and I think there were a couple of Gameboy games, but I didn't really think it caught on too well for Nintendo. I figure since they have always released it on PS and since it was born there, they would take that into consideration and realize that their audience are PS owners (it makes the most sense to me at least). They may port it to switch later.
Every handheld since the Gba had a Kingdom Hearts. If it does come, it means you can play all of these on the go.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I bought a ps3 just for these games. I was convinced they would never be ported. Oh well there are a few other ps3 games that were worth it i suppose.

Reactions: WooHyun

Alex658

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
OMFG, they finally listened!!

Now, i need to either get out of this country to get them and a ps4 legitly, or maybe sell one of my kidneys or something to get it on my country and play them legitly.
>>>>>>>>>> third world country.
Nonetheless, GIMME! They are effing finally on ONE console! Heh, here's me thinking that I got a 3ds solely for the purpose of playing KH:DDD and Persona:Q!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    He is now fishy.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sak is a fishy pineapple
    Have a good night everyone.
    i'm getting sleepy.
    So much drinking from @K3Nv2
    Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    they be like which lite firefox exe pls
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Wut.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    GM all
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    butt
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    douche
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Touché.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    Veho @ Veho: California has already banned those additives BTW.