OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
If you're a die-hard jrpg fan like many people are (I know you're there), you'd know that Squeenix has rereleased the following games so that all you little weeaboos out there can jizz yourselves playing the same game more than once:

-Final Fantasy X
-Final Fantasy X-2
-Final Fantasy XII
-Kingdom Hearts
-Kingdom Hearts 2

Now, before you all start creaming your pants, know that I really don't need to be informed about the most of the differences.

I already want this cesspool of super kawaii desu japanese. No need to advertise a product that's been sold.

But I do have a question. It's for all you kids who've actually played these games.

To what extent are these games in English?

I know almost all of the voice overs are in English, but the subtitles are in English.

But what about menus?
Voiceless dialogue?

How the fuck am I supposed to take advantage of the new super kawaii lisence boards shaped like Astrological constellations, if it's all in Japanese?
What good is being able to kill the Dark Aeons if I can't even figure out how to use the new skill board?
What's the point of watching Riku do more cool shit if I can't even figure out what accessories make my Keyblade more powerful?
So many more hypothetical situations I could come up with, but I'll spare you.

tl;dr:
Is it difficult for the Japanese illiterate to try to play the re-releases of Square-Enix's most famous games for PS2?

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i've heard the menus are in japanese, it's only the voices that are in english, i also believe that FFX in the pal territories has the dark aeons included anyway, i'm not bothered with the other international versions as they are in japanese i stick with my pal copies thanks.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
You're right: "FFX International" (J) is identical to the European (PAL) release of FFX, so picking up the normal UK version will get all those menus in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi I am really sorry for your loss +3