QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
Okay guys , I see that Kingdom hearts comes to the DS , And I probably lost alot of the story from kingdom hearts on the GBA..

I did play the GBA version.. But I got stuck , and forefit.

I remember some parts of the game.. but not all , And I wanna know the whole story of the game , So I would be prepared for the DS version.. So i'd be happy if someone adds another 3 or 4 lines to the story , or even the whole story , Just so i'll know what actually happend..

I remember when I was sora , And I had a few friends .. We were good friends untill one day I found a castle , and in there I lost my memories(or somethin like that)... I enterd some portal , and inside I found my old village , where monsters attacked it .. I recived the Key Wepon thingy ..

Then the story went on , Alot of goofy , Aladin , Lion king.. stuff like that.. when something happend behind with those Dark People..

The more I dog(as dig) inside the memmories of mine , Using the portals , I found more information about those dark people , untill I found the one with the red hair O.o ...

There was a boss battle agianst him , Which I passed.. But.. The funny part is I actually remember NO STORY AT ALL from the game!

the last spot I remember is that Island where I find my friends.. There I got stuck.. Before the door of the boss.. Didnt have the right card number ><

EXPLANATION PLEASE..

Thanks in advance.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
There's a video out there, where they take all the cutscenes and boss battles from Chain of Memories and turned it into a mini-movie for all the people (and there were many) who couldn't complete the game due to the difficulty. It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Skies of Memory", you should be able to find in online from various sites via Google.
happy.gif

Ducky

QUACKJECTION!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
There's a video out there, where they take all the cutscenes and boss battles from Chain of Memories and turned it into a mini-movie for all the people (and there were many) who couldn't complete the game due to the difficulty. It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Skies of Memory", you should be able to find in online from various sites via Google.
happy.gif

THANKS ALOT!!!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1