Kingdom hearts , Explanations ..

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Ducky, Dec 13, 2007.

Dec 13, 2007
  1. Ducky
    OP

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel
    Okay guys , I see that Kingdom hearts comes to the DS , And I probably lost alot of the story from kingdom hearts on the GBA..

I did play the GBA version.. But I got stuck , and forefit.

I remember some parts of the game.. but not all , And I wanna know the whole story of the game , So I would be prepared for the DS version.. So i'd be happy if someone adds another 3 or 4 lines to the story , or even the whole story , Just so i'll know what actually happend..

I remember when I was sora , And I had a few friends .. We were good friends untill one day I found a castle , and in there I lost my memories(or somethin like that)... I enterd some portal , and inside I found my old village , where monsters attacked it .. I recived the Key Wepon thingy ..

Then the story went on , Alot of goofy , Aladin , Lion king.. stuff like that.. when something happend behind with those Dark People..

The more I dog(as dig) inside the memmories of mine , Using the portals , I found more information about those dark people , untill I found the one with the red hair O.o ...

There was a boss battle agianst him , Which I passed.. But.. The funny part is I actually remember NO STORY AT ALL from the game!

the last spot I remember is that Island where I find my friends.. There I got stuck.. Before the door of the boss.. Didnt have the right card number ><

EXPLANATION PLEASE..

Thanks in advance.

2. Ace Gunman

Former Staff Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Canada
    There's a video out there, where they take all the cutscenes and boss battles from Chain of Memories and turned it into a mini-movie for all the people (and there were many) who couldn't complete the game due to the difficulty. It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Skies of Memory", you should be able to find in online from various sites via Google. [​IMG]

3. Ducky
    OP

Member Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Israel

THANKS ALOT!!! [​IMG]