Kingdom hearts , Explanations ..

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by Ducky, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Ducky
    OP

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!
    Okay guys , I see that Kingdom hearts comes to the DS , And I probably lost alot of the story from kingdom hearts on the GBA..

I did play the GBA version.. But I got stuck , and forefit.

I remember some parts of the game.. but not all , And I wanna know the whole story of the game , So I would be prepared for the DS version.. So i'd be happy if someone adds another 3 or 4 lines to the story , or even the whole story , Just so i'll know what actually happend..

I remember when I was sora , And I had a few friends .. We were good friends untill one day I found a castle , and in there I lost my memories(or somethin like that)... I enterd some portal , and inside I found my old village , where monsters attacked it .. I recived the Key Wepon thingy ..

Then the story went on , Alot of goofy , Aladin , Lion king.. stuff like that.. when something happend behind with those Dark People..

The more I dog(as dig) inside the memmories of mine , Using the portals , I found more information about those dark people , untill I found the one with the red hair O.o ...

There was a boss battle agianst him , Which I passed.. But.. The funny part is I actually remember NO STORY AT ALL from the game!

the last spot I remember is that Island where I find my friends.. There I got stuck.. Before the door of the boss.. Didnt have the right card number ><

EXPLANATION PLEASE..

Thanks in advance.

2. Ace Gunman

Ace Gunman ~••Lucky҉Shot••~

Former Staff
    Apr 17, 2003
    Canada
    Wassamatta U
    There's a video out there, where they take all the cutscenes and boss battles from Chain of Memories and turned it into a mini-movie for all the people (and there were many) who couldn't complete the game due to the difficulty. It's called "Kingdom Hearts: Skies of Memory", you should be able to find in online from various sites via Google. [​IMG]

3. Ducky
    OP

Ducky QUACKJECTION!

Oct 13, 2007
    Iceland
    Duckling Land!

THANKS ALOT!!! [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice