Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance DEMO on eShop

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 4,190
  • Replies 42
D

Deleted User

OP
Not sure if posted yet but the demo is now available in the USA eShop.

UPDATE: It's not in the European store. {Sucks for 'ya. The game is quite good.}
Well, you guys have Heroes of Ruin to play with so we're even.

UPDATE UPDATE: It's such an old game now so just like go buy the retail full game c:

D

Deleted User

OP
SQUADALA. WE'RE OFF.
ZeldaCD-I.gif

Reactions: 2 people

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I finally ran out of room on my SD card so I can't download this. How do I go about backing up stuff? Everything is numbers when I put the SD card in my computer, so I don't know what's what.

andy26129

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally ran out of room on my SD card so I can't download this. How do I go about backing up stuff? Everything is numbers when I put the SD card in my computer, so I don't know what's what.
From 3ds settings go to Management and erase some old stuff till you have 700 blocks open or more.

D

Deleted User

OP
I think this will be a day 1 buy for me. The graphics look really nice to me and I had a lot of fun playing the demo. I might even pre-order the speacial edition :creep: . I was very skeptical about buying this game since I did not enjoy the DS adaptations of KH. This is gonna be a good one! Plus just by adding TWEWY as one of the worlds it was almost and instabuy for me anyways :)

324atk

GBATemp's Personal Chocobo Breeder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is just me but, the flowmotion really feels like (or at least reminds me of) a tony hawk game. Or just a skateboarding game in general I guess. Especially the rail riding for obvious reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1