Gaming Kingdom Hearts DAY 354 help

mehrab2603

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i'm stuck on day 354 mission where you beat that dustflier.but it is so damn hard to beat.can you guys help me here?is there any easy way to beat?or a decent strategy?

chad13dale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
it's a long battle. the strategy is to like hit and run. you hit dustflier, run away till his 2nd attack and hit back. hide from the fireballs behind the clocktower and fly back again. after 30 mins or so he'll die with you having minimal damage.

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
irpacynot said:
Dustfiller? I beat the game, but can't remember which boss you're referring to. Describe it please.
The mission where you are sent to destroy 6 giant heartless in Twilight Town. After you kill all 6, return to the train station, cutscene ensues, Dustflier attacks, and it's supposed to be the strongest heartless.

If you want to kill it, don't charge at it. It's a somewhat long fight, and he hits rather hard. Wait til it flies to another spot and glide to it, keeping a small distance incase it does an aerial spin. If it starts launching fireballs, try gliding in a wide loop to dodge them. After it lands, get a combo in, run before he takes a chunk out of you, rinse, repeat.

pitman

Addicted to Magical Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
If you have the patience you can kill it, I choose to skip it and come back when I'm more powerful, at the moment I'm level 66 on proud mode and still can't beat it because I tend to lose focus and start charging him without noticing the large red fireballs coming to kill me
dry.gif
, but I know its possible !

mehrab2603

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ok,i tried 6 times and each time got killed by the fireballs.those fireballs are too much.i mean each cost half my hp and getting hit by only 4 of them kills me.it is just INSANE.gonna skip it.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Make sure you're using the Zero Gear with 4 Sight Units and the Critical Sun ring equipped. Otherwise you won't be doing any damage to it.
This means you must beat the game first before tackling the Dustflier.

As for tips:
- Glide, glide and more glide. No matter how close you are to the ground, his shockwave can't hit you if you're gliding. Stay close to him so you can attack him when he's down, but far away enough so you don't get hit by anything.

- Wait for him to Shockwave. Glide to avoid this. Afterwards, he'll either:
1. Do a somersault. This does a shitload of damage if you get hit, so never stay close to him after a shockwave. After he does this, go and whack him once or twice (you won't have time to get in three hits).
2. Charge at you. Use Air Dash to avoid this. Then whack him a few times.
3. Shoot fireballs. Hide behind either side of the stairs, the fireballs can't hit you there.

- Aim for his head, it will do the most damage.

- Don't bother stocking up on Attack magic (unless you need them for the other bosses). Dustflier is pretty much immune. Brings lots of Cures instead.

- You can kill the Shadows for HP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu