Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep TGS 2009 Trailer

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The official site for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep PSP game has been updated to include the not yet seen Tokyo Game Show '09 trailer. It has some very cool new cutscenes and gameplay footage. This is really turning into one hell of a game, and kind of making me want a PSP!

The black haired keyblade master with a beard is named Master Erauqs (lol Square backwards, nice), and Master Xehanort's apprentice name has been confirmed as Vanitas. Still not much is known about him though. We also get to see the human forms of three organization 13 members before they lost their hearts: Even-Vexen, Dilan-Xaldin, and Aeleus-Lexaeus.

So this is going to explain a lot of neat questions! I'm looking forward to it obviously. Coming January 2009 in Japan.

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/bbs/

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So does this mean the secret ending of KH2 was actually of this game and not the PS3 sequel?

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Devante said:
So does this mean the secret ending of KH2 was actually of this game and not the PS3 sequel?
That was made quite obvious a looooooooong time ago.
blink.gif

OmerMe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
This looks amazing, I can't wait.
Too bad I don't own a PSP :\ and I don't really want to waste my money on it since I don't really like PSP games.. There are like 5 good games for the PSP.
Maybe I could get my friend to give me his PSP for a week or two so I could hopefuly play BbS.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i want to waste my money i want to waste my money
I WANT TO WASTE MY! MONEEEH!
especially on this game
i dun care about money!
i care about this!
(and i planned to buy a psp sooner or later)

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
PSP role-playing-game Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has been dated for Japan. The game will be released on January 9 and priced at ¥6,090 (US$67).

Birth By Sleep is an action RPG set ten years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. Be sure to check out our impressions on the game.
Just some extra info from Kotaku, seems a bit overpriced...

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
QUOTE said:
PSP role-playing-game Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep has been dated for Japan. The game will be released on January 9 and priced at ¥6,090 (US$67).

Birth By Sleep is an action RPG set ten years before the first Kingdom Hearts game. Be sure to check out our impressions on the game.
Just some extra info from Kotaku, seems a bit overpriced...
Nothing is ever overpriced for a Kingdom Hearts game. Especially this one. I just hope that I'm not overhyping...

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Total randomness and mind-fuckage ahead-

Apparently I've learned some weird shit about Xehanort's apprentice Vanitas. He happens to look similar to Riku in his dark form from KH1 and even has a battle stance like Riku's. That's not a big deal though. The real mind fuck is that he is apparently voiced by the same person who did the Japanese voice acting for Sora in all previous KH games- Irino Miyu. So unless there's some mistake, one of the main antagonists is voiced by Sora... Will he be voiced by Haley Joel Osment in the US release then?

And is there a REASON for this mind fuckery? Someone with the looks and stance of Dark Riku but is voiced by Sora.... Nomura likes to jerk people around don't they?

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
played the DS KH got tired though not bored but this looks as good as the DS one but seems to add much more on the DS one
i must say tht the new girl appears different in other areas of the game... (totally marketing)

I totally need a PSP emulator (not the console... not too many games are good, mostly those from Erauqs)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In emulation overclocked FX chips makes a pretty big difference in frame rate