Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Japanese TV Ad

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
I love Nintendo but Sony is really lucky they get Kingdom Hearts....
grog.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Nice theme song for birth by sleep (not only you shito even me i bought psp for this game i love kingdom hearts
smile.gif
)

such a nice game play from the trailer it keeping me more excited
biggrin.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Since when did people like Kingdom Hearts theme songs? To me, it's like hearing a Nazghoul from Lord of the Rings. Watch the movies and see when everyone covers their ears, you'll know what I mean. Maybe J-Rock/Pop isn't my thing. That's why I have to skip through the opening song whenever I watch Code Geass.

Anyway, I just hope it doesn't have the same flaws 358/2 did. Not like I'm getting a PSP anytime soon, though... Gamestop pulled down their $80 for a used PSP 1000. Fuckers.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
...Since when did people like Kingdom Hearts theme songs? To me, it's like hearing a Nazghoul from Lord of the Rings. Watch the movies and see when everyone covers their ears, you'll know what I mean. Maybe J-Rock/Pop isn't my thing. That's why I have to skip through the opening song whenever I watch Code Geass.

Anyway, I just hope it doesn't have the same flaws 358/2 did. Not like I'm getting a PSP anytime soon, though... Gamestop pulled down their $80 for a used PSP 1000. Fuckers.

I've (and all the people I've known) always liked the Kingdom Hearts opening, they are really awesome.

I'm not much for pop (except maybe a couple of MJ's songs and the twewy soundtrack), but Utada's songs are just so god damn catchy and they really match up with the opening cinematics (the actual video part of it).

Alato

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
soulfire said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Meh, same ol' hype like the one for the DS. What's the difference?

uhm did you watched the video ?

the game looks so nice

and graphics look way way way way better then the ds
The franchise is continually being milked. Same thing, BUT better graphics.
Shame that graphics don't make a game better.

Maybe it won't be as repetitive as 358/2 Days, though.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Guild McCommunist said:
...Since when did people like Kingdom Hearts theme songs?

Everyone has always liked Utada Hikaru
rolleyes.gif

Alato said:
soulfire said:
QUOTE(Canonbeat234 @ Dec 14 2009, 02:40 PM) Meh, same ol' hype like the one for the DS. What's the difference?

the game looks so nice

I dislike how the game is over rated. Even though its a good game, most people that play it hardly know the storyline. Its FF7 all over again.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
Alato said:
soulfire said:
Canonbeat234 said:
Meh, same ol' hype like the one for the DS. What's the difference?

the game looks so nice

I dislike how the game is over rated. Even though its a good game, most people that play it hardly know the storyline. Its FF7 all over again.
That's cos they don't bother reading the manga, or use google.
smileipb2.png

LonerGoth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't read the manga to kingdom hearts, but I've played nearly all the games... and the story eludes me... spoilers are coming...

Though it feels something like this, guy gets magical sword, meets new people, saves the universe by beating a really bad guy aiming for immortality or something, the hero saves a princess, gets attacked by his long time friend in the process, his friend is used by the bad guy... after the battle more battles ensue, in some castle... hero loses his memories of all the people he met, or something...

At this point where the hero is fighting to save memories, a complication arises in the form of the hero getting a clone of himself... Though the clone isn't complete, it doesn't have memories... it makes its own within the DS game... Eventually this clone loses his memory of what happened because of the guy from KH1 whom was used by the bad guy of KH1, and this clone hero makes more memories in the ps2 game kingdom hearts 2... in which he then gets absorbed into the hero from Kh1 Ps2, and khCoM GBA .... and the hero with the magic sword, and his memories, saves everybody, and the universe from what is essentially an emotionless clone of the bad guy from KH1 ps2...

as for kh psp, I have no idea... I don't have a psp....

The hero with the magic sword eventually gives up his sword at the end of a huge battle, only for it to be picked up by some guys in armour...

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
LonerGoth said:
I didn't read the manga to kingdom hearts, but I've played nearly all the games... and the story eludes me... spoilers are coming...

Though it feels something like this, guy gets magical sword, meets new people, saves the univers by beating a really bad guy aiming for immortality or something, the hero saves a princess, gets attacked by his long time friend in the process, his friend is used by the bad guy... after the battle more battles ensue, in some castle... hero loses his memories of all the people he met, or something...

At this point where the hero is fighting to save memories, a complication arises in the form of the hero getting a clone of himself... the clone isn't complete, it doesn't have memories... it makes its own within the DS game... eventually this clone loses his memory of what happened, and makes more in the ps2 game kingdom hearts 2... then gets absorbed into the hero from Kh1, and khCoM.... and the hero with the magic sword saves everybody, and the universe from what is essentially an emotionless clone of the bad guy from KH1...

the hero with the magic sword eventually gives up his sword at the end of a huge battle, only for it to be picked up by some guys in armor...
fix'd.
Though there is much more then that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night