Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Announced

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Nobunaga, Sep 15, 2010.

1. Nobunaga
    OP

Nobunaga Empty

Apr 19, 2010
    Greece
    Breaking news! Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix has been announced for the Playstation Portable. Details are scarce, but we are going to assume that it will include all the additions the North American and European versions have. It will be releasing in Japan this winter, which likely means very few, if any, additions will be made.

You can check out the Famitsu scans announcing the title by clicking the thumbnail.

[​IMG]

2. Fellow

Fellow GBAtemp Fan

Feb 24, 2008
    United States
    Not sure what to say until I see a feature list.

I haven't even finished the first one beut yet they're announcing a Final Mix already, I guess Japan is already bored with the game.

3. ragingchaosgod

ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Dec 20, 2008
    They do this to generate double sales a lot, don't they?

In other... happier news!

Valkyria Chronicle 3 is going to be released on the PSP. Siliconera has the details.

4. Raika

Raika uguu

Sep 15, 2008
    uguu
    All the silly final mixes, SE is just milking the series, as it always has been. I want my coffee mix. [​IMG]

5. Okami Wolfen

Okami Wolfen GBAtemp Regular

Jul 10, 2009
    United States
    Ohio
    Aww, and here I was feeling special cus we got a bunch of extra stuff.

6. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    They did this for Dissidia.
    They do this on purpose, put more stuff in the USA versions so that they can fob it off as another game in Japan.

It's going to happen with God Eater.

7. Jolan

Jolan Unlimited Bear Works

Mar 20, 2010
    Netherlands, currently
    See, that's why I'm glad i play USA versions of the games, otherwise I'd be pretty damn ripped off.

8. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    God Eater is developed by Bandai Namco, I don't think they'll follow SE steps.

9. ragingchaosgod

Dec 20, 2008
    XD Wait, isn't that why they're releasing GE Burst in Japan, too?

10. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    I think I know its not by the same company.
    If you look at God Eater Burst releasing in USA and EUR, it has tons of new stuff put into the game, while Japan is left out.
    Now eventually, there will be an up-to-date God Eater for Japan.

I would say that it is happening with Phantasy Star Portable 2 but instead of releasing new stuff for USA and EUR first, it's being released in Japan first.

11. ShinRyouma

ShinRyouma GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 6, 2008
    Indonesia
    Surabaya
    I'm sorry, I didn't know about GE Burst (I didn't follow GE update). At least this is the first time I heard Bandai Namco releasing a game with new update, unlike SE who's been doing this for a long time.
    PSP2 is developed by SEGA, it seems more company are following SE steps.

12. ragingchaosgod

Dec 20, 2008
    I think they're releasing something like an expansion disk that adds Burst to GodEater Japan? Something like that. What's the final release date for US/EUR GE Burst?

XD And I guess a lot of companies are finally realizing why SE makes shitloads of money...

13. prowler

prowler Sony

Jul 14, 2009
    Ragol
    They aren't following SE's footsteps.
    A ton of shit can get passed on as new if only one or two things have been added in Japan.

14. Daizu

Daizu GBAtemp Fan

Feb 26, 2010
    United States
    Hell
    Is that a Pete D-Link I see there? =O

All that's going to be added is the bosses from the American localization, with the addition of maybe one more, some extra keyblades, D-Links, and skills. Square is so predictable.

KHIIFM was so worth getting, so much stuff was added. Unless BBSFM does the same, what's the point? Oh right, Square's never ending hunt for more money.

15. ragingchaosgod

Dec 20, 2008
    Daizu, NA version has the Pete D-Link. You can find it on the Command Board thingie. Buggered if I know how though but it's there.

Technically, BBSFM is just the NA version so yeah, SE wanted to gather double sales for KH again.

16. Roxas Neval

Roxas Neval Member

Newcomer
    Sep 22, 2010
    The World that Never was
    they really need to add better keyblades,the only good ones i seen are the 1 u start out with and the 1 u get b4 final boss