Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Coming Summer 2010

manaphy4ever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
KH_Birth_By_Sleep_Wallpaper_by_miiworld.jpg

Square Enix has announced Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep for an US release this summer for PSP.

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep is the highly anticipated fifth installment in the beloved RPG series that has shipped over 14 million copies worldwide. Enjoy three unique gaming experiences through three main characters: Terra, Ventus and Aqua , in order to uncover the mysteries of the story. With a distinctive battle system and multiplayer mode, KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep adds a new depth to the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise.

Source:NA-Square Enix

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
soulfire said:
Rock Raiyu said:
I thought we already knew this.

we ?

first time that i have seen or read this
tongue.gif

I think it was pretty fixed that this was gonna be released late 2010 in the States but a more specific time range was unknown. I haven't really been following the game though.

...Is the Japanese version even cracked yet? Odds are if it is cracked easily I'll play it, but as far as enjoying it I really don't know. The first game was decent enough if not a little campy or cliched.

Excellentnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rubberchickenmx said:
Hopefully it comes on PSN wanna play it on my pspgo.
It probably won't. It wasn't released on PSN in Japan because Disney didn't want it to. Besides, the PSP Go! looks horrible, aside from portability, because of how cramped it is.

Hopefully an American release will refresh the effort to patch the AP on it. The only downside to that is a bunch of noobs will come on this site asking for a patch and overloading a patch topic.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
It is funny how the JPN release hasn't been patched yet and I doubt this one will too.
I can see SE adding even more protection in this game.

PSP has no
hacks

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
Team GEN are working on the fix the problem is it searches for the .PRX files that are used with the GO! Camera, that werent on 5.xx so now they are making a 6.xx cfw. From what i understand that is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1