Kingdom Hearts Announcement Soon

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

A brief summary at FF Reunion reveals that the interview contains a teaser for the next entry (or entries) in the KH series. Nomura says that they've started making a variety of movements for the new title(s) in the series. He believes they'll be able to make an announcement pretty soon.

http://andriasang.com/con0vm/nomura_kh_announce/

inb4vita.

Reactions: 1 person

Fellow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing it will be a Vita game, I'm already preparing to be disappointed in the possibility of it not being Kingdom Hearts III.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm guessing it will be a Vita game, I'm already preparing to be disappointed in the possibility of it not being Kingdom Hearts III.
her u go
loAVQ.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It is probably birth by sleep 0.5 after all that is what final mix had a trailer for sooooooo wouldn't be surprised if the announcement was just that with some gameplay footage (though it is square so people talking counts as gameplay.) That or maybe a RE of some other game, personally I'd like to see days redone because it wasn't very good story, control, or handling wise. Hopefully it isn't dream drop final mix + super extended finished ultra edition.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read that he decided to just go straight to KH3 instead of making another "side" title. So this is probably the stateside announcement of KH3D.

That or an HD Collection updated with translated Final Mix games (hopes deeply).

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
a KD ps3/vita hd collection

that has
KH1
KH2
KH RE:chain
KH, BBS

with recap videos
of
kh 358/2 days
kh: re-coded

and a teaser for KH3 (that unlocks after you beat all the games)

byronjj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't they just say "We're working on KH3 and it will be out in stores very soon" come on I been waiting for KH3 since I finished KH2 a few days after it's release (T-T)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Just get on with everything. Release the games.. KH 1 and KH 2 were great games, but I'd prefer for new games instead of remakes of the older ones. There are quite a few gameplay issues that are present in the first and not in the second. If they do make a re-release with HD, I'd like to see those taken care of :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol