Kingdom Hearts Announcement Soon

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Just get on with everything. Release the games.. KH 1 and KH 2 were great games, but I'd prefer for new games instead of remakes of the older ones. There are quite a few gameplay issues that are present in the first and not in the second. If they do make a re-release with HD, I'd like to see those taken care of :)
am i the only one who thought kh1 was perfect?
maybe it's nostalgia
1st ps2 game(bundled)
1st kh game
1st game i 100%
1st game i gave a fuck about the story
1st squeenix game i played(exept maybe, just maybe a final fantasy game for psx)

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just get on with everything. Release the games.. KH 1 and KH 2 were great games, but I'd prefer for new games instead of remakes of the older ones. There are quite a few gameplay issues that are present in the first and not in the second. If they do make a re-release with HD, I'd like to see those taken care of :)

KH2 sucked compared to KH1. The only thing KH2 did right was the battle system, even then, that got screwed up in the game considering how easy it was to beat everything.

Kingdom Hearts Re:358/2 Days. Come on you know it's coming somepoint, Days is bound to have a remake.
I hope so, I liked Days.

They're going to announce the end of the Kingdom Hearts franchise?

Yep, just like how Final Fantasy was supposed to be one game in the franchise, and hey, look, over 15 games!

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

KH2 sucked compared to KH1. The only thing KH2 did right was the battle system, even then, that got screwed up in the game considering how easy it was to beat everything.

Kingdom Hearts Re:358/2 Days. Come on you know it's coming somepoint, Days is bound to have a remake.
I hope so, I liked Days.

They're going to announce the end of the Kingdom Hearts franchise?

Yep, just like how Final Fantasy was supposed to be one game in the franchise, and hey, look, over 15 games!
agreed, the story is way better and only critical mode in kh2fm was hard enough
loved days too, loved roxas, loved the story,loved the end, the gameplay was very flexible and that was cool

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

True in many ways. KH2 had a better battle system and that is the reason why I personally think it's better than KH1. At least for its replayability. The story for the first games is the reason why the franchise is still there, but if you take them out, the newer games haven't been that good in the story/gameplay sections. Only the future will tell, but hopefully my pre-order of Dream Drop Distance isn't a letdown.. If it is, i'll just wait for the other games to be on sale. :I

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts spins off so much, it's starting to resemble Wonder Woman. In fact, here's an apt visual metaphor:

YzgEO.gif

Reactions: 1 person

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
my two cents: stop whining about kingdom hearts games. disagree as much as you want, but all games on every console are part of the story and as far as i understand the franchise, you'll be quite confused in kingdom hearts 3 if you dont at least check the stories online and just go from 2 to 3. kingdom hearts three will be the rome of it, every story will point there.

also, i really really hope that the final fantasy cast will play a bigger role in the last title at least... i was really quite disappointed when i played the second game of what was promised to me to be "final fantasy x disney". at least give me balamb garden or ... however that city in ff7 was called.

Ace Overclocked

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
my two cents: stop whining about kingdom hearts games. disagree as much as you want, but all games on every console are part of the story and as far as i understand the franchise, you'll be quite confused in kingdom hearts 3 if you dont at least check the stories online and just go from 2 to 3. kingdom hearts three will be the rome of it, every story will point there.

also, i really really hope that the final fantasy cast will play a bigger role in the last title at least... i was really quite disappointed when i played the second game of what was promised to me to be "final fantasy x disney". at least give me balamb garden or ... however that city in ff7 was called.
midgar, balamb was on ff8

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Re:BBS and Re:Days aren't going to happen. Re:CoM I can't really explain but Re:Coded was to bring the game to a larger audience since there was high demand among fans for it (until the reviews came in).

I doubt the announcement is KH3 though, as I don't think Final Fantasy vs XIII is out of production yet, and it's been stated that KH3 will not enter development until vsXIII is 100%.

Likely, it will be the obligatory Vita game to make me go buy a PSV. They're all bastards if that's true though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou