OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
LOS ANGELES (June 15, 2010) — Square Enix Co., Ltd. (SQUARE ENIX) announced today KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (tentative title) for Nintendo 3DS™.

With a colorful cast of characters appearing in the Disney worlds in 3D, players can delve into a lifelike story and world in KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (tentative title). Get to better know all the familiar and beloved characters through this title.

Additional details will be announced at a later date.

About KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (tentative title)

Title: KINGDOM HEARTS 3D (tentative title)
Platform: Nintendo 3DS
Genre: RPG
Release date: TBD
Suggested Retail Price: TBD
ESRB: RP (Rating Pending)
Copyright: © Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX

Photos found on another forum
*snip

Thoughts? I think this might be stupid. It seems like they wouldn't be able to fit this in anywhere in the storyline [unless it's some alternate reality like Coded, where the game takes place after KH2, But is a recap of KH1]

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
NatureMade said:
airpirate545 said:
maybe this is the coded remake?

Possible, it seems these images were found apart from the Re:Coded screen shots though.
I suppose time will only tell
Actually one Re:Coded shot was found
biggrin.gif

vz7xa1.jpg

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NatureMade said:
Juanmatron said:
Kingdom Hearts 1 for 3DS maybe?!?

Could be, with expanded gameplay and more tie in to the later games.
Plus, one of those images reveal Riku to be playable. That would be nice.

No, it isn't;
The game shows a new enemy in one of the game screens. This wasn't in Kingdom Hearts.
But on the other hand, someone said that the game is using the same models from Kingdom Hearts. This could mean that the storyline is Kingdom Hearts' or that it's between Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Riku appears to be playable, though. This could also support the fact that this is a brand new storyline, as Riku was in Traverse Town but wasn't playable.

NatureMade said:
QUOTE(airpirate545 @ Jun 15 2010, 07:16 PM)
maybe this is the coded remake?

Possible, it seems these images were found apart from the Re:Coded screen shots though.
I suppose time will only tell

Kingdom Hearts re:coded is for the Nintendo DS system. Kingdom Hearts 3DS is announced for the Nintendo 3DS.
Most people have made assumptions that these will be two seperate games; I'm one of those people.

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
This could also support the fact that this is a brand new storyline. And last time I checked, I don't remember Riku being in Traverse Town anytime in Kingdom Hearts. He was there in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, but that was all in his mind.

he was there before sora if i remember right . We see him for a short period of time in the third district , then maleficient show him sora is happy with goofy and donald.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1NOOB said:
[BnC said:
MissingNo.]
This could also support the fact that this is a brand new storyline. And last time I checked, I don't remember Riku being in Traverse Town anytime in Kingdom Hearts. He was there in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, but that was all in his mind.

he was there before sora if i remember right . We see him for a short period of time in the third district , then maleficient show him sora is happy with goofy and donald.

My bad; I'll edit that into my post.

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
that make me think of it like in chain of memories , where you could play the riku story once you completed the sora one , so maybe its a remake of the 1 lol i wouldn't dislike that on an handled and see what riku did while i was playing as sora lol

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RoxasIsSora said:
1NOOB said:
RoxasIsSora said:
1NOOB said:
the first screen that boss is a nobodies... *snip

Or....A universed.
a what?

that is a nobodies , the twilight thorn http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/kingdomh...light_Thorn.png

Ah, I did not know that.
laugh.gif

I thought it might have been one of those new "Enemys" found in the new KH:BBS game.

That is a Nobody! And that's Sora whose encountering it!
So that adds to the fact that this isn't a remake of Kingdom Hearts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: oh cool, I saw Space Invaders on that Nintendo Syl :D