Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
kingdom-hearts-3d-sora-riku-screenshot.jpg

November 16th 2010 by Churro @ www.kh2.co.uk said:
Howdy folks!!

Gaming site Game Jouhou has summarized the new Famitsu interview with Tetsuya Nomura about the upcoming Kingdom Hearts 3D title!! It mentions a few points on what the new game will feature!

Andriasang has tranlasted their summary:

Players will be able to control Sora and Riku. They’re hoping to show some differences between the two characters in terms of gameplay systems.

Past screenshots showed Sora and Riku as they looked in the original Kingdom Hearts timeframe. They reason they appear like this is currently a secret. Nomura would only say that it was a necessity for the story.

In terms of development progress, the game’s central gameplay systems are all complete. They’re now going through a trial phase to see how to put those systems into the game. They’re also currently going through world selection for the game’s Disney areas. The plan is to use all new Disney worlds this time.

There could be some deeper meaning to the “3? in the title. In addition to indicating the use of 3D visual output, the game will be connected to Kingdom Hearts III both in terms of gameplay systems and story. It’s possible that the ending of 3D will lead into the story of KHIII.

We’ll post more of the interview as it is released!

icon11.gif
Source

I've been waiting to hear this! So I guess, KH3D and KH3 are connected but different titles!

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Well it's really good to hear that.I'm really looking forward to the story though can they at least improve the graphics,I mean it's already awesome but they can make it more "livelier."I don't really know what term to use but I'm really looking forward to this.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since I don't have a ps2 and lag the power to emulate it, I really need to read the manga to know the story..

SeZMehK

The Wielder of the Keyblade
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kwartel said:
Since I don't have a ps2 and lag the power to emulate it, I really need to read the manga to know the story..

I read the manga and played the games, IMO you get the better story from the game than from the manga.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
mangaTom said:
Well it's really good to hear that.I'm really looking forward to the story though can they at least improve the graphics,I mean it's already awesome but they can make it more "livelier."I don't really know what term to use but I'm really looking forward to this.
... realistic?

That style doesn't work well when mixed with Disney, though.

mangaTom

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Rydian said:
mangaTom said:
... realistic?

That style doesn't work well when mixed with Disney, though.
You're probably right.Though it kinda sucks.
dry.gif

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
SeZMehK said:
kwartel said:

I read the manga and played the games, IMO you get the better story from the game than from the manga.
But I can't..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.