Gaming Kingdom Hearts 3D has a Fantasia world

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't think it was necessary to dedicate a front page post to this news. So i'll post it here instead. Kingdom Hearts 3D is coming out in March in Japan, and a new world has been revealed in the latest issue of V-Jump. It's a world based off the classic Disney movie Fantasia, the world is named Symphony of Sorcery. Scan shows Mickey Mouse in his famous apprentice sorcerer appearance.

In terms of how this relates to Kingdom Hearts 3D, we know that Sora and Riku will be visiting sleeping worlds that are unable to awaken after being damaged in some way. This also seems to include past worlds, as we've seen another Mickey Mouse world based on Three Musketeers. The Fantasia world may cover Mickey's past apprenticeship (before he became a keyblade master) under Master Yen Sid (who incidentally, is the original master sorcerer from the movie Fantasia, so perhaps he will also appear in this new world).

Fantasia is one of my personal favorite movies btw, was very pleased to hear it would receive some more attention in the KH series. This is not the first time references to the movie made it into the series though. Chernabog, the demon from Night on Bald Mountain, appeared as a boss in the original Kingdom Hearts. Perhaps he'll also appear in KH3D. The scan also shows a closeup of Sora's Tron Legacy costume.

Check out the scan-
kh3dvjump111112.jpg

http://www.kh2.co.uk/kingdom-hearts-3d/news/new-kh3d-jump-scan-features-fantasia-world.php

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! I loved Fantasia!
Hope the English Release isn't too far off the JPN one....
SOOOOOOO HYPED for this game man!

LOL Nice job at making your Avatar a Spoiler. :yay:
Not much of a spoiler when that character was revealed in a public trailer. Square Enix i guess decided it wasn't THAT important that you see his face. The real question is the why, how, and whats of the character, not what he looks like. If you want to go by that logic though, your sig banner has a spoiler for both BBS and KH3D since it shows Vanitas unmasked.

Yanazake

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, it's mostly based of on the sorcerer's apprendice scene. I was hoping more for another battle against the giant demon from KH1, with new amazing controls from KH2/BBS and beyond. :/

BUT STILL WANT IT SO BADLY!!

And OF COURSE there will be an English release, just not one of the final mix version... Wanted them so badly...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.