prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
auxYc.png

Square Enix is bringing its 3DS Kingdom Hearts adventure to North America and Europe next year -- and, don't worry, it's keeping that memorable name. In fact, the official title of this new game is Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance], with brackets for that extra touch of Dissidia-esque charm.

Dream Drop Distance is "the opening chapter of the final conflict" in Kingdom Hearts, according to director Tetsuya Nomura. It stars both Sora and Riku as they enter the "Sleeping Worlds" to become Keyblade Masters at the behest of King Mickey, who is presented in this series as a totally tough, intimidating guy (but still Mickey Mouse). That journey still takes them through several Disney-inspired locales, including new ones based on The Hunchback of Notre Dame -- which means it's a pseudo-real place, filtered through the lenses of both Disney and Square Enix -- and Tron: Legacy.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/12/20/kingdom-hearts-3d-dream-drops-into-america-and-europe-next-year/

Edit: Just saw in the other KH3D thread but new thread for new news so yeah.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, big tittles like this get released soon after the japanese launch usually. =O
I'm def getting this game since I love the way these games usually are, what I don't get is what point in the story is this... Before Kingdom Hearts 2, After Kingdom Hearts 2, too many tittles to write all of them. xP

The chars seem younger in this game compared to KH 2 tho, I'm really lost in the time placement of this game.

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, big tittles like this get released soon after the japanese launch usually. =O
I'm def getting this game since I love the way these games usually are, what I don't get is what point in the story is this... Before Kingdom Hearts 2, After Kingdom Hearts 2, too many tittles to write all of them. xP

The chars seem younger in this game compared to KH 2 tho, I'm really lost in the time placement of this game. KH1 > CoM and 358/2 (concurrently) > KH2 > Coded > 3D > KH III

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Lets hope a 3DS flash Cart comes out so i could play the japanese version >_<

Of course I was anyway going to pay for the english version

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I like how you copyrighted that at the left bottom corner :P
I agree those mini games were awesome. But some of them were kinda too hard to get 100% on (Im look at you KH2). The board game was kinda disappointing once you got the hang of it and completely facerolled every single opponent.
Well as long as they dont force someone to finish those mini games at extreme lenghts.

Bobbyloujo

I am a millipede, I am amazing.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haha, I want to internet famous! :D

I agree with you on the board game. It does get really easy after you play it a few times.

D

Deleted_171835

Haha, I want to internet famous! :D

I agree with you on the board game. It does get really easy after you play it a few times.
But since you put the copyright thing on the white part of the image, it was ridiculously easy to crop out.
j19sj.png

See.
I'm a jerk.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well, I was thinking that it had to be after 2, but damn, Sora and Riku look much younger, and Riku was cooler with his hair longer. =O

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1