• No

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this was the hardest thing for me to get my hands on. every gamestop in my area had already stopped taking reservations by the time I had enough to buy it. so after a few days of bitching to my self, I went to gamestop.com and found it on there, went the next day and got a gift card with enough for the game and 1day shipping to have it on release day.
well worth the 68$ I blew on it. my zelda 3DS looks even more epic with the clear case that came with it. (i wanted to brag a bit XD )

but there really isn't any special things beside the case. the ar cards can be upped on the interweb, and the art cards are just the all the current cover art for KH games.
the clear case and the box is the only thing that makes it worth it beside the game it's self, as well as supporting the series.
Doesn't Gamestop charge $5 upfront to pre-order?

no, now they, well at least mine has a 25$ on all LE pre-orders because so many people who did the 5$ pre-order of precious LE games, never picked them up. and at the time, it was july 18th and I was flat broke except for 10$ that was saved exclusively for KH3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse