ROM Hack Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Help?

MightyNugget

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been constantly trying to get Kingdom hearts to work for me, I've used all patched/patcher files I found. They all end up freezing before I can do ANYTHING. I'm using an r4i-gold with a 4g memory card, I can't find any way to solve this probably, any help is appriciated. (Please no "You should have gotton a blah blah blah! card")

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
There're 4 options in my mind :
1. keep searching patches/solution inside/outside gbatemp (if you can't find a working solution here, you should try in other game forums)
2. buy the original game
3. give up on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (you don't want to be depressed because of it, do you?)
4. if you've tried option no. 1 but none work and you don't want option no. 2&3, the only way is to get another card (I'm sorry about this)
You can make your own option, the choice is yours, good luck
smile.gif

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
There're 4 options in my mind :
1. keep searching patches/solution inside/outside gbatemp (if you can't find a working solution here, you should try in other game forums)
2. buy the original game
3. give up on Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (you don't want to be depressed because of it, do you?)
4. if you've tried option no. 1 but none work and you don't want option no. 2&3, the only way is to get another card (I'm sorry about this)
You can make your own option, the choice is yours, good luck
smile.gif
I use an R4i Ultra, what worked for me was to unpack the game using dsbuff, then re pack it, also the Xdelta patch works as well, These fixes i saw on a forum on Romulation (no links) but its fairly easy to find. hope this helps.

however, if still nothing works, then either buy or get a new card (preferably acekard) like shin said

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: