So...Umm...Yea....
Awesome Game...
blink.gif

dryo

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
no it doesnt, I WANT FOUR SWORDS DS !!!!FUCK SQUARE I WANT FOUR SWORDS DS I WANT FOUR SWORDS OR ....i dont know give me tickets for nickleback

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
dryo said:
no it doesnt, I WANT FOUR SWORDS DS !!!!FUCK SQUARE I WANT FOUR SWORDS DS I WANT FOUR SWORDS OR ....i dont know give me tickets for nickleback

ok that was way of topic

but i agree with four swords
no i lied

what i really want is zelde spirit tracks
smile.gif

BlueJon5

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.bluejon.com
XP
Country
United States
I love the kingdom hearts @ first i thought it was lame with disney and final fantasy when i started to play i was glued to the screen
biggrin.gif

--------------------------------------------------

mad.gif
@ =====> dryo for like a sec
biggrin.gif

whats FOUR SWORDS DS?
*wondering*

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
darkdsguy said:
soulfire said:
what i really want is zelde spirit tracks
smile.gif
That's the worst zalda game ever made
dry.gif
You need to play the CDI games. I dare you to. Yes, I am a cruel that way.

Ontopic- KH DS is definitely my most anticipated upcoming DS game. What's not to love? Awesome graphics, real fully 3D world (not overhead), playable Organization 13, multiplayer. The only disappointing thing is lack of wifi. Why SE why???
mad.gif

But yeah. I don't think anyone doubts the game will be great. Gameplay of both KH 1 and 2 with incredible graphics. And I get the feeling it will be pretty long too as it takes place over the course of a year. I look forward to the extra goodies they sneak in as well. We already have confirmation that not only is every member of Organization 13 playable as well as Xion the 14th member, Donald and Goofy will be unlockable extra characters too. Hopefully, they'll make Sora and Riku playable too. Or perhaps Riku can have his own story like he did in Chain of Memories. Anyways, trailer looks amazing:

I've been keeping a close eye on this game. People are probably getting sick of me rambling about new news actually. But can you blame me? Looks incredible! May 30 can't come soon enough!
yaynds.gif

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
granville said:
But yeah. I don't think anyone doubts the game will be great.

I have doubts, as I don't like the KH series. I've played them all because my brothers drool over them, and the combat system was the only redeeming feature, but the story was absolutely horrid, IMO.

^ Note that I bolded it, so people didn't shit kittens and miss that part. I never was a Disney fan, even as a child, so that and the murderization of FF characters put me off. I'll of course try it before putting it off as any gamer should, but I just don't expect it to be breath taking like people seem to think. Hey, maybe it could change my mind on the series, who knows.

Skyline969

MENUdo Afficionado
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
I've been keeping a close eye on this game. People are probably getting sick of me rambling about new news actually. But can you blame me? Looks incredible! May 30 can't come soon enough!
yaynds.gif
May 30? That's the release date? IGN says Q3 2009... and Gamestop says it ships August 31, 2009.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
May 30 is the Japanese date. Sorry for that misunderstanding on my part. We don't know when the US date is. Gamestop and IGN are trying to predict the US date, but they can't be trusted since it's not official.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb