InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Considering CT was cracked shortly after it was dumped, theres also Arm7 patching then theres also Ysmenu so I wouldn't worry about it....

Sephi

fool
Trophies
Website
nov.us.to
XP
Country
United States
I think it'll more than likely have protection, but I will be buying this, because I plan on buying every single KH game (excluding the J games though). I still need to buy Kingdom Hearts RE:Chain of Memories for the PS2, just saw it at gamestop recently, available for $30 new.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like sephi, Kingdom Hearts is a game that I will definitely buy, but there probably will be anti-Piracy. They did it with Chrono Trigger, and hopefully it will be a little better.

Wolvenreign

Transhuman Satanist Furry Technocrat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's what Squeenix doesn't quite get about anti-piracy software, and I'll even go out on a limb to say this about every form of DRM.

It doesn't work for a fundamental reason: expertise.

The programmers are experienced at making game.

The hackers are experienced at cracking games, I'd say to the same level as the programmers' understanding of creating games.

The problem with DRM is that it is essentially an amatuerish and short-lived attempt to stop proffesional level hackers. As such, it won't work. Ever.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Even if it did, im gonna get it or in other words BUY IT! I mean if you really enjoy the game i guess its worth getting. I'm definitely gonna be getting Pokemon Platinum, Big Bang Mini, and GTA when they come out.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4 is like the DSX, you need to upgrade. Cmon pal, Acekard 2.1 is like under $10 on dealextreme with free shipping.

Back OT, KHs games are something I will always end up buying on release date. So, unless it's dumped super early, it's a non-issue. But I'm going to expect anti-piracy will be cracked within 12 hours of release.

meateater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully it'll be like Chrono Trigger. Even if it's not hacked, I'll play it on my R4 as a demo. If I like it, I'll buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu