Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days website launch!

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DS i guess?
unfortunately i haven't been able to play any kingdom hearts games except chain of memories.

but look what else i managed to ... ahem download from their website
happy.gif

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, nothing is really much on it yet aside from the site launch announcement, a page with a short description about Roxas and Roxas wallies, but a this site must be a sign that it's coming out soon! I'll be checking this site every now and then, I'm also definitely looking forward to Tokyo Game Show!

P

pasc

YAY ! Thx for this news, you don't know how much I appreciate it !

QUOTE said:
with a short description about Roxas and Axel wallies

Ah, and that music, sounds similar to the Roxas_Theme, but it is a little bit different, you just need to listen carefully.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The music may become the title screen music. The game IS about Roxas and this is a variation of his theme.

The question I had about this tune was a bit vague and misworded. Let me explain:

Most Square Enix DS games use a midi style for their music. Final Fantasy 3, 4, Revenant Wings, Tactics A2, and all the other FF games used very high quality midi. The music wasn't orchestrated like the Kingdom Hearts music (although it was good midi). The World Ends With You was one of the few SE DS games that actually DID uses real streaming music.

Now that I listened to the website's tune, I can tell it's orchestrated like the PS2 games. It's not midi, it's streaming. I wonder whether SE will use the midi music in this game or opt for orchestrated music. I'd like orchestrated music.

Does anyone understand what I'm talking about?
laugh.gif

BTW, you get a different Organization member on the bottom left corner every time you load the website. It's randomized. Let me know if anyone sees the 14th member. I don't have the patience to go through them all at random.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
INFORMATION
Title Name Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (Three Five Eight Days Over Two)
Platform Nintendo DS
Genre RPG
Release Date & Price TBA
CERO Examination Examination Scheduled
Copyright ©Disney. Developed by SQUARE ENIX/h.a.n.d.
CHARACTER PROFILES

ROXAS

The nobody born from Sora. He is a new member to join Organization XIII whose role is to carry out the assigned missions. Number 13.
AXEL

He is in charge of educating the new Organization member, Roxas. He lacks a heart, but during the times he's with Roxas, he looks happy.

STORY

Twilight Town

As usual, Roxas and Axel stare from the clock tower at the evening sun. After they've finished their tasks, the two meet on top the clock tower, share ice cream, and talk together about the matters of their day.

"You know why the setting sun is red? Light contains lots of colors, but red has the longest wave length and reaches the farthest."

"What are you so proud about, Axel?"

They without hearts have repeated conversations that lack compassion. They spend everyday like this, little by little these members of the Organization begin to form a friendship since that day.

Newly entering the Organization is "the 14th" nobody. In Kingdom Hearts II, "the 14th" did not appear, neither did the story of Roxas' time in Organization XIII.

It is told at last.

(from KHinsider)

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
granville said:
The music may become the title screen music. The game IS about Roxas and this is a variation of his theme.

The question I had about this tune was a bit vague and misworded. Let me explain:

Most Square Enix DS games use a midi style for their music. Final Fantasy 3, 4, Revenant Wings, Tactics A2, and all the other FF games used very high quality midi. The music wasn't orchestrated like the Kingdom Hearts music (although it was good midi). The World Ends With You was one of the few SE DS games that actually DID uses real streaming music.

Now that I listened to the website's tune, I can tell it's orchestrated like the PS2 games. It's not midi, it's streaming. I wonder whether SE will use the midi music in this game or opt for orchestrated music. I'd like orchestrated music.

Does anyone understand what I'm talking about?
laugh.gif

IIRC this was a track included in the 9-disc "Kingdom Hearts Complete OST". I think it was used for Final Mix+ or something. I can't recall it's title since I no longer have the OST with me.

QUOTE(granville @ Jul 23 2008, 07:57 PM) BTW, you get a different Organization member on the bottom left corner every time you load the website. It's randomized. Let me know if anyone sees the 14th member. I don't have the patience to go through them all at random.

I doubt SE will put a 'secret character' that the game is centered around on the official site so early. But from what I've read, it's a girl. (Second girl in the Organization besides Eternal-PMS Larxene.
biggrin.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse