OP
Ok, guys here we go:

the controls will be as following:

QUOTE said:
L&R Camera
L+R Lock On
X Command switch
A Action
B Jump (Jump in air Double Jump, while in air B + d-pad Air Slide)
Y Reflect Guard (d-pad + Y Dodge Roll, while in air d-pad + Y Glide)
START Pause

http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom/days/ (NO.... I can't read Japanese, I got this from somewhere else... a site which nearly all of you guys know

and here for the Screen hungry ones:

kh_vjs_lg_12.jpg

And it WILL feature a COMMAND MENUE YAY !
bow.gif
SE
bow.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet. 2008 will be a good year for S-E fans. It is still due to come out in 2008, right? I hope the English version comes out before 2009.

Am I under the wrong impression, I thought all 14 OrgXIII members were playable according to an interview. And no, you read what I just said correctly. And no, Namine is not the 14th member.

P

pasc

OP
Sweet.  2008 will be a good year for S-E fans.  It is still due to come out in 2008, right? I hope the English version comes out before 2009.

Am I under the wrong impression, I thought all 14 OrgXIII members were playable according to an interview.  And no, you read what I just said correctly.  And no, Namine is not the 14th member.

[KH-Fanboy in]Yep quite good year
smile.gif

I read too, that all 14 Members will be playable, but I think someone did a translation error (yeah I LOOK AT YOU NEOGAF !) and thos will be THE ONLY ONE playable AT JUMP FESTA.

BTW: Do you guys think we will get a impression of the game tomorrow ? ya know 22.12 to 23.12 ? *Hopes*

PS: I just looked at the original PS2 Game controls, and guess what ? SE did a wonderful job already ! I found out that they cramped in anything except summoning and overdrive. YAY
bow.gif
[/KH-Fanboy out]

OH, and before I forget... it seems SE did change the PSP's game-battles system to cardbased-gba-crap-me-do...

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome.. I've wanted this game for a while now, still gotta wait but its worth it. Hope its a good overall game.

P

pasc

OP
Yeah, hard to believe, isn't it ? But take a look at Tales of Innoncence and you will believe.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KH:CoM wasn't too bad. It's the only GBA game I own, to be more specific. And I would repurchase KH2 if they would relaunch it with the redone version of CoM that they have in Japan. Of course, it'd have to be in English
wink.gif

P

pasc

OP
Cause the developer are the lazy ones ! In PS1 Times the games looked SOO good, nowadays SE, N , Bandai Namco and Team Ninja, Shin'en seem like the only one capable of producing good graphics on teh DS.

EDIT: SORRY forgive me Shn'en how could I ever forget you after all that Iridion and nanostray ?

ganesh2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
don't forget that it takes some time to produce and encode some good graphics...

As an example , FFIII took 2 years of development. Once they finished it, they clearly saw the improvements they can make for the IV...
that's why i'm predicting that FFV will have his "ds-3d remake" before the end of Q2 2008, with even better graphics, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: