Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone!
Well I'm new GBATemp, though I think is a great community.
My question is: Is there any way to change the voices of the videos of the game KH 358 / 2 days? is that we like to do a dubbing into another language.
I have been researching, asking, asking the same questions in forums and in the end I finish here, I hope to help me, please.
It sound_data.sdat that may contain audio files, but there is none that matches the videos. Also there are some files. Mods that correspond to the videos of Mobiclip Codec, what is not is if the audio within them. I hope your answers. Thanks.

youthgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
Nothing...
frown.gif

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Doesn't seem like there is anything out there, I would say something like replace the sound and video files with another language found on a different language ROM, but I have no idea how that would affect the game, and whether or not it would even work anymore, you see, I'm no expert on this, but I'm suggesting an idea. I don't really see the need for this anyway, something like this seems too troublesome to do just to get the voices (In presumably, Japanese) in a different language.

youthgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
But this is not what I mean injected 11. I just want to make our own dubbing Spanish (Like they did with The world ends with you) and put it in the rom. Is there any way? Please think it's an interesting topic ..

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think it's possible... For you to change the dub to Spanish, the actual game itself needs to have a Spanish dub file (or something), which I doubt it has.

youthgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
If you can do the Spanish dubbing of DS FANS have already done it once with the game the world ends with you (look in google) and was a success. Need to know how and if done in the same way ...

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Err, I don't think it's easy or anything. I guess in order to do what that guy did, you'd have to create a sound file first, and then convert it into a dub file with some extremely difficult hacking. I don't know much, but I don't think it's possible with this game. Also, the video files contain the audio from the sound file, I think. (I think that's how the English dub was made by transferring only one sound file)

I may be wrong completely though, but I have a feeling it's impossible.

youthgames

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.wikinti.com
XP
Country
United States
Confirmed: audio files to be changed are the files. Mods (Files Clip Mobi video codec). I've been researching and there is still no program to convert these to. Avi and vice versa, but that nobody wanted because the codec was leaked months ago. Here's the interesting thing: If we get the program not only could double play, we could extract all the videos you would like any game with this codec and modify them as we like to see them in the game, also go a long way on the DS scene , get something so far not succeeded. I put the codec on the link if anyone wants to encourage creating a converter or ask all those who understand programming at least explain that it should create one or at least know a friend or website about this than me pass the link or are told to. It would be fabulous! Too many people are surprised at this.

Codec Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cui0zngjicl

Thank you all for the interest!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh