Gaming Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days - DS

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, though I'm not as excited about the news as some folks certainly will be, I give kudos to Square Enix for giving people more of what they want. People hate on SE all too often for the remakes and the endless FFVII saga that never seems to die, but those games always sell well and it's obvious many people want them. I'll look forward to checking out KHDS when it hits, but I'm not ga-ga over the series. My daughter enjoys it -- we got her both I & II -- and I appreciate the symbolism and depth of the theme overall. But I didn't find the gameplay to be all that enjoyable, myself.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news on release date?

Nothing yet that I'm aware of, but here's a juicy bit of info from Gamespot:

"...Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, is the DS release. Unlike previous installments in Kingdom Hearts, the game focuses on the series' antagonists known as the Organization XIII, and Roxas, who was "the other main character" in Kingdom Hearts II.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days' trailer starts off from the last scene in Chain of Memories (PS2 version), and the words "The time during the opposite side, when Sora goes to sleep" appears on the screen. The scene changes to the station and clock tower in Kingdom Hearts II, with Roxas and Axel looking over the city at the sunset. In another scene, Roxas is seen sitting in a white room together with the rest of Organization XIII, and a new 14th member is introduced into the organization. Although the character's face was hidden by Organization XIII's traditional hooded jacket that she wore, it was apparently a female character, judging from her lips.

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is a multiplayer action game where you can fight as an Organization XIII member and attempt to complete missions cooperatively with friends. During the trailer, we saw up to four characters fighting together on the same screen against a massive boss character in a city setting. The game will also feature a single-player mode, of course. The gameplay looked similar to the combat you're familiar with from past KH games, though the frame rate was running a little low in the trailer footage. Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is co-directed by Tomohiro Hasegawa and produced by Patrick Chen. The game is being developed by h.a.n.d Inc."

Source

Sasumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THIS IS THE LINK TO THE PICTURE OF THE NEW ORG. XIII MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AND MARLUXIA AND LEXAEUS AS PLAYABLE CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/964462/kingd...7102448570.html

http://ds.ign.com/dor/objects/964462/kingd...7102445273.html

P.S.,The new members name is Xion!
yaynds.gif
bow.gif

Sasumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so far, the playable characters are:

1.Roxas
2.Axel
3.Demyx
4.Xaldin
5.Lexaeus
6.Marluxia

Every time someone posts proof on here of more characters, i will edit this reply, and add them to the list.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sasumaru said:
so far, the playable characters are:

1.Roxas
2.Axel
3.Demyx
4.Xaldin
5.Lexaeus
6.Marluxia

Every time someone posts proof on here of more characters, i will edit this reply, and add them to the list.
congratulations.
you just posted info we already know, in a topic that has been dead for more than 1 year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr