Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Boss Stratigies

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by KingdomBlade, Oct 2, 2009.

Oct 2, 2009
  1. KingdomBlade
    OP

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Here's a tip on how to survive on the one where you get a wooden stick and Xion get's the Keyblade.

1. Pack a lot of Fire, Cure and Thunder Magic, and some Ethers and Potions too.

2. For Normal Enemies, just attack them normally, Xion should be able to take care of them. If you have problems, resort to magic.

3. For the Boss, it was actually ridiculously easy, resort to Fire Magic, if he get's near you, use Thunder Magic.

For the Giant Wall Heartless:

1. Pack a Keyblade that does quick combos, and some Potions/Cures/Ethers.

2. When he starts attacking, move torwards the corner of the door, he can't hit you, there are usually signals when he is about to attack, then when you see he stops, run to him, and start spamming attacks, until it seems he's going to attack again, then run away again, repeat again and heal when needed. Run, Attack, Run, Attack, Cure, You'll find yourself repeating that for 20-30 minutes (an hour if on mission mode alone).

For the Flying Heartless in Neverland:

1. He is difficult, not impossible, but difficult, bring a ton of restoratives, and a tad bit of magic for good measure. Make sure to equip Dodge Roll and Guard, and a Keyblade that has good Aerial Combos (Lift Gear for example).

2. When he fly's around, make sure not to lose him, and keep spamming attacks, if you stay close enough, the ice pillars won't hit.

3. When he summons the Water Balls and chases after you, go to the nearest Land then use Guard.

4. When he summons those really fast pellets or something, try to either use Guard or Dodge Roll.

5. When he fly's around and spreads those water Balls, stay on Ground, and keep using Guard.

6. During the ones where he goes on rampage and slashes at you, stay away, and be on Land, Guard when he comes close.

7. Attack whenever he's vurnurable, and you'll find him dying eventually.

For Xion:

1. Equip Restoratives, and try to synthesize an accessory called "Nothing to Fear", it will make her 2nd form a lot easier. Equip Zero Gear, or Kingdom Key +. It's really good. Equip as many levels as you can, and take off all your backpack increasers. Equip Guard, Dodge Roll, Glide and Air Dash. Of Course Scan also.

2. On her first form, your'e in Wonderland, to beat her, just keep attacking as much as possible, when she flies, get ready to guard. When she charges, just move away. DO NOT GUARD ON HER REGULAR ATTACK! It will lead to a stronger attack. When she flies when he health is low, attack, or else she will heal.

3. Her second form, the same pattern applies, but when she does the vaccum attack, glide or Air Dash away! DO not guard on her regular attack. When she flies, and summons these floating thingys, don't worry, if you equipped the "Nothing to Fear" accessory, you will not take any damage. As usual, if she flies, attack, so she will not heal.

4. This is the form with a ton of damage. The third form. When she performs her regular attack (which is deadly too) Jump to the high grounds. When she performs her attack were she drags you to the air thing, glide away. When she jumps, just glide. Her deadliest move is when her swords light up, go on high ground until it's finished, or else you'll be dead even on full health.

5. Xion's last form, she has three attacks which can be easily Guarded, but some others are difficult. Her sword combos can be guarded, when she summons the vaccum, glide as near to her or else you'll be damaged by the blue lights. When she has an attack that will vibrate to the entire field, go near her, so you won't get damaged.

Any boss you have trouble with? Post here! I cannot handle the big dragon thing though, I'm working on a strategy on it because I just wildly attacked when I beat it and used a pile of restoratives.

2. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    When i used the stick with Roxas i smacked all the heartless about (including bosses) and pwned them. No need for magic.

3. ragingchaosgod

Member ragingchaosgod JUBILEUS QAAL OVOF VOMSARG

Philippines
    Magic makes things easier but... Personally, I enjoy smacking things with sticks. :B

4. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    This game isn't very hard (even on Proud Mode), but this should help the people that are having some trouble. Great job!

5. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Yeah this game isnt that hard, its a typical dodge hit, dodge hit, and i LOOOOOVE using the stick XD
    AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZING! I pwnt those heartless with it lol.

Bosses are pretty easy if you master dodging, just watch for there signs when they are about to attack, glide, dodge roll, or run away , then jump straight back in, no need for magic XD

6. rockstar99

Member rockstar99 Hi

Canada
    i was just standing while xion took him out [​IMG]
    im done the game it was great
    how do i get sora??

7. Aeros889

Newcomer Aeros889 Member

Australia
    You should add something about the Leech Plant in Halloween Town. Took me a while to beat it^^

To get Sora, finish the game 100% and buy a certain item from the shop.

8. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States
    get the mission bar to full in every mission and buy that return of the king thing from that moogle.

on topic: all i did was attack. xion didnt even bother to help.

9. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Return of the King is for unlocking Mickey. Soul of Sora unlocks Sora.

10. basher11

Member basher11 GBAtemp's Official Vocaloid Lover

United States

woops sorry i got mixed up. [​IMG]

11. Soulshine

Newcomer Soulshine Advanced Member

United States
    There was this boss battle that I couldn't figure out if there was a sequence in killing this boss. I forgot what day it was on, but I think the title was "Love." The place was in beauty and the beast's castle. Beast was unconscious during the fight, and you have to defeat this mechanical heartless. Took me a while to finish this boss.

12. RodPN

Member RodPN GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I need help on Day 99, there's a giant heartless on Agrabah with big gears that I can't get rid of. He kills me everytime he starts throwing hose giant cubes at me or if he corners me and I can't move

13. Aeros889

Newcomer Aeros889 Member

Australia
    Sketchy memory of what I did:
    Note: I never block (almost)

Attack the thingy that looks like some sort of machine until it prepares for an attack. When it prepares, get back to the gate. When they attack with arrows, block or dodge^^. Rinse and Repeat.

14. hahahahaha

Newcomer hahahahaha Advanced Member

Singapore
    Limit Break is broken. Critical hits are also broken. 4 sight panels+Critical Sun ring= a lot of damage

15. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    Easy, Kill all the Branch things around it, BAR one, Let the last branch get you down to your limit, kill it, the leech plant will colapse and use limit on it, Should take it to below half health depending on your equips, Repeat a second time, I beat him in technically two hits (Two limits)