gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sup dudes so my problem is i want to play kingdom hearts 2.5 final mix but when i launch it with multiman i get a normal boot but when i choose kingdom hearts 2 i get a black screen. birth by sleep works perfectly so i don't know why it crashes with kingdom hearts 2. i already tried putting the game in the internal hdd and it doesn't work. am splitting the files with comogenie awesome file splitter. i hope someone can help me and thanks a lot. am using multiman 4.66 and i want my game to work from the external hdd

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never used comogenie before, but I'd try re-ripping your game and see if that helps. Might just be that some files got corrupted.
It'd also probably help if you said which CFW you're using, along with the version number.
The last game i played was mgsv phantom pain so i dont think my firmware is the problem. am going to try ps3 splitter because fat 32 only supports files smaller than 4gb. so i need to split the files

Meteor7

Guess where this thumb goes.
Trophies
a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
XP
Country
United States
You might be surprised. I found that Multiman was splitting every game I tried to rip, whether they were over 4gb or not, and only giving me the first half. After mentioning this to the Rebug CFW guys, they recommended I just update my firmware to the latest version they had released, and boom, no more issues at all.

Reactions: gbaboy123

gbaboy123

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might be surprised. I found that Multiman was splitting every game I tried to rip, whether they were over 4gb or not, and only giving me the first half. After mentioning this to the Rebug CFW guys, they recommended I just update my firmware to the latest version they had released, and boom, no more issues at all.
Okay so am going to see if it works with ps3splitter and if not i will update my firmware. thanks a lot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in? +1