Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix ‘JAPAN ONLY SO FAR’

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Thank goodness Days isn't playable. That game was shit. An HD remake might of actually served as a benefit since graphics on the DS were terrible but this isn't going come overseas anytime soon so IDRGAF.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Please don't spread false information, typically a Japanese game is announced in Japan first, and then an announcement is made for the rest of the world some time after. This has been the case for every other KH game released. Misleading title, no where in the article does it state that Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix will be "Only for Japan".

To quote from a fansite, Shamdeo, who has proven to have a strong connection with Square Enix NA
"This by no means implies that a localization won't happen."

Shamdeo doesn't know jack dude. The whole KHI site doesn't, they run off of speculation and rumors just like Kotaku or GBAtemp.

Anyways, kinda sucks if this doesn't come over seas, but at the same time, I'm not surprised. But even if it did, it would be a shitty collection.

It should have BbS, KH1, KH2. Add the main story games and build up to KH3 that you're going to show off at TGS or E3 next year.

ilman

Gbatemp's Official Noise Eraser
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the feeling I'm the only one here who liked all the Kingdom Hearts games (well, I thought CoM and Re:CoM weren't as good) and that BBS and DDD were at the same level as Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. But at least I'm not sad because I don't have a PS3 anyways and I can play KH 1 and 2 on PCSX2 whenever I want to. Let's hope this comes to the west so I can play KH 1 in HD without the annoying ghosting.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the feeling I'm the only one here who liked all the Kingdom Hearts games (well, I thought CoM and Re:CoM weren't as good) and that BBS and DDD were at the same level as Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. But at least I'm not sad because I don't have a PS3 anyways and I can play KH 1 and 2 on PCSX2 whenever I want to. Let's hope this comes to the west so I can play KH 1 in HD without the annoying ghosting.

Nah I'm a fan of them. Mainly because of the Disney worlds, I could give less of a shit about the story or the Final Fantasy worlds. But I liked all of them (including days) except for CoM, re:com, re:coded. To me those are the black sheeps of the franchise and were a waste of money and resources.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
re:coded was decent but suffered from a lack of worlds. The digital worlds were empty and bland and the normal worlds did not have enough content.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    so AMD seem to finally be starting to take AI seriously
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Oh yeah those new 8000 CPUs have AI cores built in that's interesting
    Maybe they plan on offloading to the CPU?
    Would be kinda cool to have the CPU and GPU working in random more
    Tandem even
    i think i heard of that, it's a good idea, shouldn't need a dedicated GPU just to run a LLM or video upscaling
    even the nvidia shield tv has AI video upscaling
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D scene, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI...