Gaming Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix - How much anime/manga/FF stuff?

The_Hulkster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
Before I start, please know that I'm not hating on anyone and please don't take it personally.
It's just a matter of preference.

Just found a great black Friday deal on Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 Remix for PS4.

I've always been interested in playing Kingdom Hearts ever since it came out on the PS2.
But I never owned a PS2 and emulating it is not my style.

Mainly, I'm interested in the Disney-side of the games. I don't care for anime/manga stuff and generally dislike it.
I noticed in the trailers that there's a lot of "friendship", "I have you in my heart forever", "together we can face anything because we love each other" stuff.
Which makes me cringe. Probably because of the way they say it with childish voices or whatever, IDK.

Could anyone tell me how big of a part this plays in the games? Is it in every cutscene and how long are the cutscenes?
(Long cutscenes really grind my gears as well)

Thanks!

5h69a.jpg

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99% of the world's are Disney related and revolves around the MC and Disney characters. Your side characters that tag along with you in Kingdom Hearts 1+2 are Disney characters.
There are FF characters as well but that won't ruin your experience even if you don't like them.
The game is based around a complex but original story with these characters which is cool to see, I suggest to get the best understanding just go to YouTube and try to find a spoil free review.

Also cutscenes are skipable.

The_Hulkster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
99% of the world's are Disney related and revolves around the MC and Disney characters. Your side characters that tag along with you in Kingdom Hearts 1+2 are Disney characters.
There are FF characters as well but that won't ruin your experience even if you don't like them.
The game is based around a complex but original story with these characters which is cool to see, I suggest to get the best understanding just go to YouTube and try to find a spoil free review.

Also cutscenes are skipable.

Cool, thanks for the info!
I did look up some videos of the game, they were mostly cutscenes with the, in my opinion, horrible dialogue. That's why I asked here.
But if you say it's 99% Disney, then I think I'll just get it.

Thanks again!

Madridi

Card Collector
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Cool, thanks for the info!
I did look up some videos of the game, they were mostly cutscenes with the, in my opinion, horrible dialogue. That's why I asked here.
But if you say it's 99% Disney, then I think I'll just get it.

Thanks again!
Honestly, from your description, it doesn't sound like it's a game for you.

You use an original character, with goofy and Donald as your sidekicks, then you keep visiting lots of Disney worlds as part of the original storyline. The last world won't be a Disney one and will be mostly original.

The cutscenes are generally long, and the game is all about stuff that you say make you cringe like friendship, darkness and light.. strong hearts.. etc

Disney elements will be childish when relating it to friendship and all that.

That said, it's one of my favorite games. The storyline when you play all games is fantastic. It's just that from what you mentioned in the OP doesn't seem to be what you are looking for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies