Kingdom Heart 3D Demo Hits Next Week

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Kingdom Heart 3D has been available for purchase since late March. For the holdouts, Square Enix announced today plans for a demo, to be released through the Nintendo e-Shop on May 2.
The demo will let you control Sora in an area of the game set in Traverse Town. You'll be able to make use of Wonder Nyan, Neko Cat and Kuma Panda as your Dream Eater party.
The demo requires 90 megabytes of space and can be played 15 times.

23tbt.jpg

I don;t think we would be getting an english version until the game is out.Hell , i am doubting if we would even get it.

The demo requires 90 megabytes of space and can be played 15 times.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For which region? Japan only, right?
Its japan only. You weren't expecting an english demo this soon were you?? The english version of the game is coming out on july 31 so we still have 2-3 months left

It couldn't be that hard to whip out a demo, of a game probably finished and be mass produced right now. (Looking at the 90MBs.)

Of course I hope they don't rush it out, but it's possible. (Looking at you BF3 Beta. With your glitches, and map potholes.)

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I miss the days when the demo came out before the full release.

Also, for some games, the demo is all the fun you need, so a limit is required so that players who want more are encouraged to purchase the game.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Yea... Fuuuuuu
Goddammit.... Now to somehow make my 3DS connect to the Japanese EShop... Yeah that's never going to happen.

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
For which region? Japan only, right?
Its japan only. You weren't expecting an english demo this soon were you?? The english version of the game is coming out on july 31 so we still have 2-3 months left

It couldn't be that hard to whip out a demo, of a game probably finished and be mass produced right now. (Looking at the 90MBs.)

Of course I hope they don't rush it out, but it's possible. (Looking at you BF3 Beta. With your glitches, and map potholes.)
Yeah... whip out a demo with only 15 uses 3 MONTHS before a game's release.

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
(Looking at you BF3 Beta. With your glitches, and map potholes.)
:rolleyes:

also its stupid how you can only play a demo a number of times.
That is to ensure shopkeepers/retailers dont put up loads of these free demos for play. ie limiting the number of plays is a failsafe against un-intended use

pokefloote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Looking at you BF3 Beta. With your glitches, and map potholes.)
:rolleyes:

also its stupid how you can only play a demo a number of times.
That is to ensure shopkeepers/retailers dont put up loads of these free demos for play. ie limiting the number of plays is a failsafe against un-intended use
And how can unintended use be playing the first level of a game over and over?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum