Gaming Kingdom Heart 358/2 Latest Trailer

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
This is why i got the cycloDS Evo, so i didnt have to buy it. So i could loot the japanese version, get an english translation somewhere on the internet, and buy it in america when it comes out!

Also, does anyone else want to play as that spear guy? Because in kh2 i hated him so much, he was so damn imposssible, HE WAS HARDER THAN THE LAST BOSS >.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
DAMIT I WANT IT
biggrin.gif
!!!!!!!!

TwinBlades

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry I dont really know anything about kingdom hearts beside that it's a game with disney and final fantasy and other characters in it. But the main character with sounds like Ichigo from Bleach.

Rashid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Something about that seems off.... Anyone noticed that the graphics seem a little bit TOO good to be for the DS? Not to sound like a graphic whore or anything...

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I love this game ive won the gba version a lot of times but lately i am not able to win Rikus last boss though i already beat him

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone notice that Riku's eyes changed color in the events between KH1 and KH2? He had blue eyes in the first game and Chain of Memories. And since this game is also before KH2, he still has blue eyes. But in KH2, he has green eyes. Was this change ever explained?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: