King of Fighters XII Hits PS3 and 360 Worldwide in July

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by War, Mar 4, 2009.

1. War
    OP

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    [​IMG]

"Ignition Entertainment has just announced a July 2009 worldwide release for King of Fighters XII, the impossibly gorgeous first HD entry in SNK Playmore's long-running 2D fighting series, on both Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. The fighter features 20 playable characters, all of whom appear as newly redrawn sprites, fighting in equally impressive 2D backgrounds.

According to the press release, preview footage and images for this unbelievably hot game are included in the PS2 release of King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match, itself a fairly nice-looking KOF -- which happens to be out today. Prepare to be burned by the Orochi flames of a searing hot trailer after the break."

Debut Trailer

Source

2. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Though they've not bothered to tell us when its out, at least Capcom bought SS4 to the PC, come on SNK wink wink.

3. GameDragon

Member GameDragon Mugiwara RAWR!

United States
    Those lifebars look soo much better. Wasn't really liking the stock-ish bars in the trailer.

4. Sp33der

Member Sp33der GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    If i would play SFIV on my pc with a keyboard i probably would smash it to dead, and rawr in July yes! Exactly the month i wanted it to come

5. cupajoe

Member cupajoe Have a cup of joe!

United States
    This is excellent news. I can't think of the last 2D fighter I've played with this much attention to detail in their character designs.

6. Dark_linis

Member Dark_linis GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Im praying that if Yuri and K' aren't in the initial release that they are dlc.

I love them too much T___T