Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...Literally.

I'd ask if George Lucas cared anymore, but really, I think that question has been answered enough times.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To think that the Star Wars X360 bundle is selling for $450. And parents are going to buy it.
3cd8a33a.png

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Red Tails was a better tribute to Star Wars than this.

Seriously LucasArts, fuck yourselves with a lightsaber. I mean really. I remember last gen had an awesome crop of Star Wars games. You've got your KOTOR, Battlefront, Jedi Knights, Rogue Squadron II and III (I heard people loved II but I could never get into it), and some lesser loved (but still good) stuff like Bounty Hunter and The Clone Wars (WHICH I FUCKING LOVE IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW). Now they cut out KOTOR for a MMO, ditch Battlefront, Rogue Squadron, and any continuations of their original games and give us... The Force Unleashed (which was average at best), those shitty games based on the cartoon, and this abomination.

I had no grudge against the Kinect before and I thought it was even picking up a bit with like Child of Eden, Fruit NInja, and Gunstringer, but this has just made my hate the device and everything associated with it. Except for my Xbox, I still love this.

I'm pained to see this happen.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, there's just one thing I don't understand...

Why the hell does Lando take over dancing duties halfway a song called "I'm Han Solo"?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, there's just one thing I don't understand...

Why the hell does Lando take over dancing duties halfway a song called "I'm Han Solo"?

Because I don't think Han Solo wanted to disgrace himself even more than he did.

I'm sure for this game, I'll be the one shooting first.

Reactions: 1 person

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i first bought the Kinect, I thought it would soon start shelling out games for hardcore gamers.
However, looks like Microsoft just doesn't want to ditch the casual gamer market. I'll be selling off my Kinect over this weekend. Oh well, you gotta learn from your mistakes. I'm never gonna buy something that has 'Microsoft' with 'motion sensing' written on it in future.

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't mind they injected some humor into the game, I'm far more interested in seeing if the main gameplay is improved beyond the horrific E3 demos

just read a review, what a piece of shit. Dipshits at MS need to dump the ZERO CONTROLLER bologna and incorporate one with kinect gameplay. Foot pedals, hats, mustache, lots of gameplay opportunity.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just read a review, what a piece of shit. Dipshits at MS need to dump the ZERO CONTROLLER bologna and incorporate one with kinect gameplay. Foot pedals, hats, mustache, lots of gameplay opportunity.

Hey, there's a controller. You. YOU ARE THE CONTROLLER.

But yeah, Kinect games would be a hundred times better if they incorporated some buttons into them. It just becomes an incredible pain in the ass trying to make any game with just motions. It'd be like trying to be a Zelda game for the Wii that only responds through flicks and twists with the remote. If they mapped like, I dunno, combat in a game to the Kinect and then movement to a controller/analog stick, it'd be awesome.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Dear lucas.

Remake the star wars trilogy arcade game for kinect, add more levels that are actually referencing scenes in the original movies, polish the graphics, release game.

Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIreJ4K8gUQ

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an exercise of power are barbarians" - George Lucas

Reactions: 4 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all